“Lovely place to eat.”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have been going to this restaurant with my family on and off for years. it is child friendly and food lovely, my children have always loved the food as they could get half dinners so ate the same food as us. I have never had a bad experience and have always looked forward to going here, well worth a visit.

1  Thank Mary M

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I ate here last Sunday evening of the al carte menu
Myself and my partner had the most unreal fillet steaks ever nicest I've ever tasted,
Staff were lovely and friendly, and are very child friendly,
Although it was a long wait for the food which isn't really great when you have 2 hungry kiddies, but apart from that I couldn't fault it and will be back :)

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My wife and I attended this venue tonight as it had been named locally as a worthwhile place to eat. I could write pages on the experience but I will highlight some of tonight's crackers.

30mins to get a pint of Guinness and a soft drink.
Table booked for half seven and meal arrived at 2045hrs. Only ordered a steak and a chicken dish.

I am not one for reviews but for a meal out that was pricey enough you would at least expect a bit of effort.

2  Thank Mark Y
Reviewed 30 July 2013

if you want real value for mone then he seven stas at loughbrickland is the place. Food is ver good but the place looks a bit dated.still its nice to eat outthere

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Everything from start to finish was fantastic. Food , staff and atmosphere. Def be back again in the near future. Looks very small from the outside but still is cosy and very inviting.