Red Cedar Lodge
US$69
Tradition Inn(Farmington)
US$121
US$85
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2010

we went on a group scuba diving trip to the bonne terre mine. and this was the selected motel. this motel is a cheap cheap motel and you get what you pay for. it was shabby and the patrons and staff were creepy. the staff is an indian family who is not particularly friendly nor helpful. in some other reviews i read there were fleas, roaches and rodents. the plus is that i saw none of these vermin. there seemed to be a lot of welfare or transient people living in an area of the motel. the beds were dirty and old but it was not too noisy except for plumbing and creaky floors. there are no refunds.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank likeah
Reviewed 10 May 2010

This hotel was nasty as all get out. For starters my first room i was in smelled like mold and [--]. There were red stains all over the carpet and roach traps in every corner Okay, so I had febreeze so that helped out a little bit. But then wait, I had left my room and came back and they key broke off in the door, and of course they hadnt made a copy so we had to climb through the window to unlock the door so i could get my clothesw out and they could get me another room. Then my second room as soon as i opened the door all i could smell was pee. Even the febreeze would not help. I asked for another room and they would not give it to me even though there were other ones open. Needless to say I took my refund and left.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple