“Great place!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Directly across from Frederick Hotel
Description: Directly across from Frederick Hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

Stopped ok for lunch. Had a pattymelt. Service was fast!

Reviewed 14 April 2012

After leisurely walking through Boonville earlier this week admiring the Federal-period buildings, I wandered into the Riverside Cafe for breakfast. Food was tasty, service outstanding, and price highly reasonable. I recommend this restaurant strongly, but understand what you're getting -- a traditional Midwestern eatery. Nothing fancy, just good food at good prices, blessed with good service in a pleasant town.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Under new management. Very nice staff, quality food, reasonable prices, good size menu, clean, neat, good portions.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Simple country fare at reasonable prices. Mostly a local joint located across the street from the Frederick Hotel and Glenn's. If you stay at the Frederick and want an inexpensive breakfast, it's close-by.

Reviewed 8 September 2011

My husband and I were in Boonville for a wedding and decided to sight see in downtown Boonville one morning.
Riverside Diner is located in a very cool old corner building across from the Historic Frederick Hotel overlooking the Missouri River.
When we entered we were greeted to a warm and welcome establishment adorned with photos of the past. The food was excellent with very healthy portions. I had a special order due to food allergies, the chef was very accomodating and during our meal came to our table to check if I liked my food. My husband had the biscuts and gravy, eggs and sausage-he was in heaven!
I would recomend the Riverside Diner to any and all who visit the Historic River town of Boonville, it's a great experience.