“Good pizza!”

Add it.
Pizza World
Ranked #201 of 400 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good pizza! Great deal on large specialty pizza and boneless wings! Boneless wings weren’t that good but pizza had good toppings

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I live in the area and decided to purchase some Pizas from Piza world they were actually the worst tasted like slop so I will never go back again

Thank Dr Rev Christop... M
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We were staying nearby and wanted to grab some dinner without traveling far so we ended up at this Pizza World. It was a Friday evening and they were quite busy with carryout and several eat in diners. When we arrived it was difficult to know if we ordered at the table or at the counter. One of the diners indicated to order at the counter. During our time, we saw wait staff taking orders at both the counter and tables. The in house wait staff was hardly enough for the number of diners but she kept working at taking orders, delivering food and always with a pleasant smile. The pizza came in a reasonable time and was very good. We enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Service was great as was the calzone. Dough was tasty as well. Would go ack in a heart beat. Prices were good for what I got. The only bad thing I can say is they serve Pepsi products. I'm a diet coke girl.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My favorite is the chicken Alfredo and garden salad. Love the people there. They are always smiling and happy to see us!