“"Family Show".”

Presley's Country Jubilee
Ranked #8 of 165 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The first theater opened on Branson's famous Highway 76.
Rancho Cordova
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“"Family Show".”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Highly recommend as a family show. The county western songs and the comedy intertwined with the show was entertaining. Great family show!

Visited July 2014

Mabank, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The music and talent are fantastic. The comedy is hilarious. Good family entertainment. They just appear to be nice people.

Lenexa, Kansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I love going to the Presley's!! We were at their very first show in 1967 and I hope they never have a last show! The comedy is so much fun! They have very talented musicians that put on a great show year after year!

Columbia, Missouri, USA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Much Better than I expected”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife and I went here as a recommendation from my parents. I didn't have high expectations, or any expectations going in, but I was pleasantly surprised with the show at the end. It mixes a variety of country, musical solos of violin, guitar, piano, and humorous sketches as well. Also, many of the Presley's themselves are in the show...a very talented family.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great show, very entertaining”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our family had a great time at this show! The singing was great, the comedy was hilarious! The whole show was very entertaining. From the moment we walked in the doors to buy our tickets, to getting the concessions, to being seated, everyone was very nice & friendly! I recommend paying more for the premium seating, it has more cushion! Super comfy!!