We were there in December, 2013. The unit was very clean and equipped as advertised. We had an unusual situation during our visit. On the day after our arrival, Branson was hit with a bad ice and snow storm. On that day we got to see one show - one of the few not closed. On the next day, Branson closed down completely. We decided to start home a day earlier than planned. Mike gave us a refund for the third night without being asked. In addition, he followed us out in his 4-wheel drive to make sure we got through the treacherous local roads. When we got home to Denver, Mike called to make sure we made it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family resort near Silver Dollar City with everything from kitchenettes to condos. Next to Indian Point Marina, conveniently located across from Indian Point grocery store. All condos are less than 3 years old and 1800 square feet with private lake view balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Hunter's Friend Resort & Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter`s Friend Resort & Condos Hotel Branson
- Hunter`s Friend Resort And Condos