“Gotta go to Vanity Fair Outlet!!”

Factory Shoppes at Branson Meadows
Ranked #103 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular factory outlet mall boasts more than 40 nationally recognized shops that are housed in Victorian-style buildings.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is way off the strip, but we got some really great deals at the Vanity Fair Outlet store! I even had a coupon to save an additional 10% on our total...another twelve bucks off! The staff was great...very helpful and very nice. We will be back!

1  Thank Jennifer487

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This mall is a little out of the way but worth it! We found lots of deals and enjoyed it. Less crowded and better deals than Tanger

1  Thank kernssk
Reviewed 27 April 2014

If you are looking for good deals on Lee and Wrangler, don't miss this stop. Unfortunately, there aren't many other stores at this outlet location. It would be nice to see a few more stores brought into this location.

3  Thank d v
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is a strip mall type area but most of the stores are empty. The wife found some great priced items at Vanity Fair and the VF Outlet. I enjoyed shopping at Tool Town while she was at VF. Unless there is something specific here you are looking for I would say look elsewhere. It is a really nice area and I hope Branson Meadows can get some tenants for the empty buildings, this place has a lot of potential in my opinion.

2  Thank Danny M
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The mall is a ghost town, but worth the drive for the vf outlet, I got jeans for under $10-great deal. Go there for vf & tanger for everything else.

2  Thank Pbaugh