“Gotta stop here”

Dick's Oldtime 5 & 10
Ranked #2 of 69 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: With thousands of goods and items in stock, if you can't find what you're looking for at this store, you can't find it anywhere.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Gotta stop here”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Old time dime store, not just a front, a real old fashion wow look at this dime store. You'll be amazed at what you find

Glendale, AZ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Like a museum and local general store all in one.”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I felt like I stepped back 50 years when I entered this store. They sold items I hadn't seen in years. Amazing candy and toy selections. Also kitchenware. The store is very large with narrow aisles, so it was a bit crowded, but I enjoyed it just the same. You could easily spend an hour or more just browsing, but I managed to purchase more than I planned. I really wish we had arrived by car instead of plane as I would probably have filled the trunk. Be sure to plan at least an hour for your visit.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“MEMORIES FROM MY YOUTH”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My husband and I both love this store! Wow, just like I remember in the 60's and 70's! Wonderful store! We never leave there without at least 1 item! I think I could browse for 24 hrs and still not see everything! The only thing that is missing is the smell of fresh popcorn! I really LOVE this s place!! Got to go Wkly while we are in Branson! Thanks for the memories! My mom taught me to embroidery and she passed my senior yr in highschool. This store opens memories with my mom picking out embroidery patterns! Sigh, I am nearly 60 and memories flood my mind here....long forgotten of stored memories! Thank you Brenda Kidd Sage

Nauvoo
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great place ”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We love coming to Dick's 5 & 10. My Autistic son calls it the Toy Museum. Save yourself the trouble and pick up the basket when you enter the store, you know you will fill it. Happy shopping.

Coal Valley, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Love this place...”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

If you are old enough to remember a five & dime in your hometown you should go here! Okay, even if your not, you should go here. This place has it all & more! I could almost here the floor creak like my old hometown variety store. My only complaint was too many customers & not enough time here! Such a throwback & all the nostalgic toys & collectibles were awesome!

1 Thank Magillacutty260