“Shopping Galore” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grand Village Shops

Grand Village Shops
Ranked #5 of 68 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Grand Village complex contains 26 shops, one of the state's largest Christmas Stores and two themed-restaurants.
Healdton, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shopping Galore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

We spent most of the day at Grand Village and went to just about every store/shop. You will find unique and one of a kind items here. It was such an awesome experience! I can't wait to go back to Branson just so I can go back here. One piece of good news....most of the stores ship once you get home. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Every store has something to offer to everyone. Even my husband had a great time here...lol.

Visited November 2013

Owasso, Oklahoma
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

If I had not been gawking out the window as we drove down Hwy. 76 in Branson I would have missed the Grand Village Shopping center due to the mass congestion of cars, tour buses and foot traffic at that hour of the day. We stopped just to check out the shopping center and were delighted with the way the little village was set up and the unique shops that we found there. The village has great ambiance anyway and a good place to walk or to sit and enjoy yourself but shops like Kringles and other one of a kind places that aren't chain stores can be found here. The shopkeepers are extremely friendly and helpful. I liked Grand Village much better than the outlet mall. Parking is free.

Visited November 2013
Ochelata, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Miles of walking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Traffic was crazy but the free trolleys are wonderful! Lots of specialty shops. The people are very friendly and a pleasant atmosphere.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Love this Shopping Area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Love this Shopping area, skip the malls! They are all the same, here u can find lots of unique things!

Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Hidden Jewel in Branson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was in Branson for a reunion last week. A comment from others that attended (for the first visit to Branson) said I HAD to go here to shop. We have been going every year for years and I never saw this place! I love the boutiques and this is the best shopping experience I have had in Branson. There is a coffee shop here that is a nice resting place. Serves sandwiches, tea and coffees. Loved it. I think you should definitely place this on your 'must do while in Branson' list.
Highly recommended! Soaps, woodwork, bags and shoes, ....and ask about the 10% military discounts! Most stores gave them. God Bless America nd bless these shop owners that honor the vets!