“Girls trip”

Angel Inn - Near IMAX
Ranked #71 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This is a great place to stay,the rooms were clean, it's in a really good location, and the breakfast.was good. I will be staying there again. We had to leave one day early and it was after check out time and they refunded our money.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thanks for taking time to review your recent visit to Amazinn & Suites. I agree we have one of the best locations being just 7 minutes from Silver Dollar City and the Landing. Let us know when you visit with us again that you are repeat guests, as it will qualify you for our better discounts.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We arrived before our check-in time and were able to go right to our room. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of our room. It smelled clean and fresh, too. We had a room with triple queen beds and there was plenty of towels for everyone in our room. On the days that we wanted housekeeping to tidy the room, they did an excellent job. The breakfast area was clean and we were happy with the items that were offered. The staff was friendly and very helpful. If you're looking for a clean, spacious room with enough space for a larger family, this is the place for you. We'll definitely be back again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your latest visit. We are pleased to of once again exceeded your expectations. You are correct our rooms are four feet by four feet larger than competitor hotel rooms. This gives our guests a little more room preventing the luggage from getting in the way. We look forward to welcoming you back next season.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I have stayed at AmazInn numerous times and have always given them positive reviews. We like the location, we have always been happy for the what we get for the price, and since we come through Branson multiple times per year, we always assumed we'd continue to stay here.

But this last visit left us less than thrilled. Even though it was the off-season we paid $15. more than we had in the spring. And, yet in spite of the increased cost, the room just felt shabby. The wallpaper was peeling in multiple places, there were pieces of baseboard missing, the smell of the cleaning supplies was very chemical-y, the mattress was sagging, and there was a dead bug in the sink.

I really hate to give a poor review but since there are sooooooooo many other places in a similar price range in Branson that have better reviews - I think perhaps it's time we try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KatieScarlettO
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I regret you have that opinion of our hotel. As I said in the conversation with you, November is the busiest month of the year for our hotel and Branson. As such the rates are higher than in the spring. Spring is the off-season for Branson, and some of our lower rates can be found that time of year. Amazinn & Suites is in the process of remodeling our rooms and replacing the wallpaper, I regret a small corner of the wallpaper had become detached from beside the ac unit. I am pleased our maintenance was able to quickly fix it for you. As I explained all of our mattresses are new this year with luxury therapeutic pillow top mattresses from the Denver Mattress company which have garnered rave reviews from guests young and old. I looked up in our housekeeping records about the housekeeping of your room during your stay. During your stay there was a Do Not Disturb sign on your door, as such your room was not serviced during your stay. I am disappointed you disagreed with the rate our rooms were selling for during November. Amazinn & Suites is a popular hotel with expanded amenities that sells out quickly during the peak season. We look forward to welcoming you back should you choose to stay at the Amazinn & Suites.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel recently with a companion, and we were pleased with our room. Very clean, super comfy beds. although the wallpaper was old and peeling in areas, and the bowl of our vanity was cracked. And what about that funky soap dispenser in the shower!!!!! Tried to use it and there was almost no soap, even after the maid had been in to clean the room! But we had a good sleep each night we stayed, only to wake up to an indifferent breakfast. We had to fight hoards to get what we could, which was bare-bones compared to other breakfasts we have had at Branson hotels. Both days, the juice dispenser dispensed something that looked like orange juice, but tasted like sour water, and there was no meat of any kind offered. I read where the manager explained that this was due to the fact that the health department required a commercial kitchen, but we have eaten in smaller rooms, and they have been able to offer meats as an option. So it can be done, are you watching expenses? Breakfasts are one of the cheaper meals you can offer your guests. And the pancake machine, please. I could have made two waffles in the time that it took to make two dinky cakes. But the coffee was good, LOL. I don't mean to stress the importance of breakfast, but I sometimes only eat one or two meals a day on the road, and I pick hotels that can offer a good start to the day. That should be part of the price, as no hotel is cheap anymore, and there are many many competitors in your location, one that offers an excellent breakfast. I also agree with the poster immediately before me that said that the hostess did not hurry to refill individual items as she should have. She also did not clean the area either. I saw coffee spills on the floor that went unattended, and this could have lead to a guest slipping and hurting him or herself. Please, work on just this one thing, and I guarantee you, you will have lots of happier guests that will come back again and again. Like I would have, but I guess it's my old stomping grounds for me.

Room Tip: If you want to save a little money and don't mind climbing stairs, book a room on the second flo...

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the feedback from your visit with us. I am pleased you enjoyed our new luxury therapeutic pillow top mattresses. Our complimentary extended continental breakfasts is one of our more popular amenities. As such it can be busy in the mornings which is why we have an over flow breakfast area for our busy seasons. There is a wide selection of options available on our breakfast bar. Each morning there is fresh fruit, homemade donuts, hard boiled eggs, whole and white breads, regular and blueberry bagels, tropical fruit, hot and cold cereals along with our 100% juices. Our hotcake machine is our new addition this year. It produces fresh hotcakes in under two minutes. We have received good reviews from customers so far. I am disappointed we can't add you to that list. We have had the company that supplies our juice to adjust the mixing rate so there will be a more juicy taste. You are correct the Health Department does prevent us from serving meat with out a full service commercial kitchen. As you mentioned our breakfasts area can get full during the busy season, which does make space a premium. Amazinn & Suites strives to provide extended amenities at an economical price. Since your stay our breakfast person is no longer with us. I regret her service was not up to our standards during your visit, corrective measures have been taken. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

The room was spacious and clean, the beds very comfortable, and the hotel was in an excellent location. My only criticisms are: the odd placement of the soap dispenser inside the shower, lack of shampoo and other toiletries and a less than impressive breakfast. People were backed up for the pancake maker, which took too long and turned out surprisingly small pancakes. The breakfast area was nice but the attendant didn't keep the options stocked as they ran out.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit. I am pleased you enjoyed our new luxury therapeutic pillow top mattresses and our high cleanliness standards. The soap dispenser that we provide allows guests to use the amount of soap they need instead of being limited to a small shampoo or body wash container. Our rooms are provided with the standard toiletries as is the industry standard. You are correct our hotcake machines has been very popular this year. It is the next generation of the old standard waffles. The machine produces a hotcake on demand in under two minutes, half of the normal four minutes waffles usually take. In regards to the breakfasts attendant during your visit, that person is not with us today. I regret it she didn't preform at the standard you have come to expect from the Amazinn & Suites. Corrective measures have been taken to fix the situation. We look forward to welcoming you back next season.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stay here every time we stay in Branson, Mo. The hotel is very clean, the beds are pillow top and real comfy, and it also has an excellent breakfast included in the price. The desk clerks are very friendly and helpful. Thanks for an excellent facility!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit with us. I agree we have some of the best mattresses in Branson. Each room has new luxury therapeutic doctor's choice pillow top mattresses. On your next visit remind us you are a repeat guest, as it will qualify you for our better discounts.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had two rooms. One for my wife and me and the other for my daughter and her family. The room for my daughter had three queen size beds that worked out great for her, her husband, two sons in college and a middle school daughter. Cheaper than two rooms and the parents got to spend some quality time with the family.

Located on Shepard of the Hills Blvd close to 76 country road. There is a road behind the motel that leads to Cracker Barrel, Golden Corral, and Taco Bell without having to get on the high traffic streets.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking time to review your stay at Amazinn & Suites. Since our rooms are four feet by four feet larger than competitor hotels, we are able to offer rooms with three queen sized. This is very economical for families and miniature reunions. With our hotel on the four lane Expressway it makes our hotel easy to get in and out of. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Branson.