“Anniversary getaway”

Angel Inn - Near IMAX
Ranked #72 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this motel this weekend.. we got a jacuzzi room with a king bed. It was fantastic!! VERY clean and newly remodeled. Friendly staff good location quiet. Didn't get to try the pool, but looked so nice! Will for sure return to this motel!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank nommy23
There are newer reviews for Angel Inn - Near IMAX

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had our niece come stay with us and wanted to show her around Branson without breaking the bank. I had never reserved a room for 5 but obviously you have to rent two if your doing it online. That would run us over 120 double what the one room with three beds cost. I usually prefer inside door hotels but I felt safe and we had a great stay Other then a few pitter pat of running feet right in front of your door you didn't hear your neighbors . The room was cleaner then most common chain hotels. I have bad allergies and need a very clean room .A common problem we run into is enough plugs but this room had enough plugs so everyone can charge phones for we can keep up with each other the next day. The pool looked nice even thou we didn't use it. Next long vacation I will book this room again might even get the three beds again so kids have their own space.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The review of this motel was listed under motels that offered indoor pools. It mentioned that in the motel ad as well. We picked it specifically for that as we had our 5 y/o grandson with us. The staff did offer to call another place for us but we were tired and already checked in. We asked if they would make up the fold out couch and they did that promptly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had a great time staying here with my friends. The staff is so incredibly friendly and kind, breakfast was great for being free, and I've never slept better while on vacation! If you're looking for a big room, affordable stay, this is the place to go!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megan G
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed in Branson many times but this was my first visit to this motel. What a surprise I got! Rooms were nice and big very clean and the staff were very nice. I will always stay at this motel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Conbon4
JPayneBranson, Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for letting us know we met your expectations and you had a great stay. We do appreciate hearing from all our guests. We try our best and with 149 rooms and suites, we will occasionally make a mistake even if we are 99.9% great, we want to ensure that we learn of our mistakes to prevent them from happening to others. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate hearing that you had a great time. Your friends at Amazinn & Suites and Angel Hospitality, Branson's largest hotelier. Visit us at LetsGoToBranson.com

Reviewed 20 December 2013

As stated this was our first stay at AMAZINN and we were very satisfied with the cleanliness of the sleep area and bathroom . Also a decision point for us was the " no pets allowed " rule that was in place . I advised the management of our satisfaction of they're housekeeping staff and should be very proud of them . My wife , daughter and I found no faults with our room or the heating system as it was quite cold at the night of our stay . Both beds had very flat and firm mattresses with no low spots to roll over in as has been the case in some other not named motels and hotels that we have encountered in past years . AMAZINN will undoubtly be our next choice of stay with the next visit to the Branson area . Don't be misled by my rating of " Very Good " as with any establishment or business I sincerely believe there is always room for improvement as none can ever attain perfection but can only strive to be the best at what they do .I have no comment of the breakfast selection as we did not eat there the following morning .

Room Tip: If anyone in your groop or family has any kind of allergies AMAZINN is the place to stay as there is...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tim H
JPayneBranson, General Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thanks for reviewing your stay at Amazinn & Suites. Amazinn & Suites is known for our high standard of cleanliness. I am pleased they exceeded your expectations. We have recently updated our ac units to some new energy efficient units. The weekend you were certainly did test them. I am also pleased with how well they kept the rooms heated and pleasant. Thank you again for letting us know about your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next season.

Daniel H
Amazinn & Suites
417-334-2300

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I booked this hotel through a third party for my mother in law and father in law. They are in their 70's, which is too old to use the computer but the perfect age for traveling to Branson, Missouri. They usually take their motor home, but had some flight credit and decided to fly this year. I couldn't believe the prices for the Amazinn given its 2 star rating and its location. I was afraid I made a mistake since I learned that the hotel has no elevator and the "value" rooms are upstairs. I called the hotel and explained that my mother in law's knees hurt her when she walks too far and they cheerfully found a lower floor room for her near the front of the hotel for $10 extra per night.....a bargain.

My brother and sister in law also booked the hotel when they decided to go and, without asking, the hotel staff made sure that the two rooms were close to each other. My father in law wrote the following:

"The hotel is a little older, but is well kept up. A very comfortable bed, a wall heater that kept up and even got ahead despite the frigid temperatures, and lots of hot water with great water pressure made this hotel a repeat choice if we fly to Branson again. The room was very clean and had everything you could want in a hotel room.

The staff was very nice and let us play cards in the lobby. The hotel is long and skinny....ask for a room up front if you have mobility issues. This hotel is easily an $80 to $90 per night hotel. It is hard to believe the rack rates are less than $60.00. The hotel is a wonderful value even without the free breakfast. We ate the breakfast the first two days we were there and we think the hotel can improve a little on what is served. The eggs taste like powdered eggs which did not really taste like egg. The biscuits and gravy are a great idea, but the cook really needs to learn to make a little fluffier biscuit.......the gravy was OK, but the biscuits were hard. A little better technique may cure this problem. Fresh eggs scrambled up would be a big improvement. I know this would cost the hotel a little more....but I would pay a few dollars more for the room each night if the breakfast had little more firepower.

The French toast was the best of what was offered....along with the coffee. Other reviewers are right, the breakfast area gets crowded and you may want to get there early to get a table. I like the fact that the manager reads the reviews.....hopefully management will work a little on the breakfast and push this hotel from great to legendary.

Thank you to everyone at Amazinn for a wonderful experience."

My father in law also told me that the location cannot be beat. Three theaters are within walking distance and you are sitting on the top of the Route 76 "Strip". Just a left turn out of the hotel and another left about 1/4 a mile down and you are driving down the world famous Branson Strip.

Room Tip: No elevator in this two story hotel. Hotel is very long and back rooms are almost a full block from...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TexasLover

Well thank you very much for the thorough review of your family's stay at Amazinn & Suites. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay so much and found the rooms exceeding your expectations. Amazinn & Suites is known for our outstanding customer service. I am pleased to say we have upgraded our scrambled egg rounds to a better quality. They are made with real eggs and taste much better. I will pass your comments on the biscuits to our breakfast lady. During your visit it was a new breakfast attendant, so I am confident the biscuits will have improved in technique. Thank you again for taking time to let us know about your stay with the Amazinn & Suites. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Daniel H