Angel Inn - Near IMAX
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Liberty Lodge(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanpillow top bedscracker barrelmicrowave and refrigeratorbagelsstay there againother hotelsfresh towelsno elevatorhot tubbiscuitsthe main stripdouble queengreat place to staystayed nightsconvenient locationcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this motel this weekend.. we got a jacuzzi room with a king bed. It was fantastic!! VERY clean and newly remodeled. Friendly staff good location quiet. Didn't get to try the pool, but looked so nice! Will for sure return to this motel!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank nommy23
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had our niece come stay with us and wanted to show her around Branson without breaking the bank. I had never reserved a room for 5 but obviously you have to rent two if your doing it online. That would run us over 120 double what the one room with three beds cost. I usually prefer inside door hotels but I felt safe and we had a great stay Other then a few pitter pat of running feet right in front of your door you didn't hear your neighbors . The room was cleaner then most common chain hotels. I have bad allergies and need a very clean room .A common problem we run into is enough plugs but this room had enough plugs so everyone can charge phones for we can keep up with each other the next day. The pool looked nice even thou we didn't use it. Next long vacation I will book this room again might even get the three beds again so kids have their own space.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The review of this motel was listed under motels that offered indoor pools. It mentioned that in the motel ad as well. We picked it specifically for that as we had our 5 y/o grandson with us. The staff did offer to call another place for us but we were tired and already checked in. We asked if they would make up the fold out couch and they did that promptly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had a great time staying here with my friends. The staff is so incredibly friendly and kind, breakfast was great for being free, and I've never slept better while on vacation! If you're looking for a big room, affordable stay, this is the place to go!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megan G
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed in Branson many times but this was my first visit to this motel. What a surprise I got! Rooms were nice and big very clean and the staff were very nice. I will always stay at this motel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Conbon4
JPayneBranson, Manager at Angel Inn - Near IMAX, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for letting us know we met your expectations and you had a great stay. We do appreciate hearing from all our guests. We try our best and with 149 rooms and suites, we will occasionally make a mistake even if we are 99.9% great, we want to ensure that we learn of our mistakes to prevent them from happening to others. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate hearing that you had a great time. Your friends at Amazinn & Suites and Angel Hospitality, Branson's largest hotelier. Visit us at LetsGoToBranson.com