“Was surprised that it was nicer than expected!”

Angel Inn - Near IMAX
Ranked #70 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 1 August 2014

For the price we booked the hotel for we figured it would be mediocre. They could have easily charged a lot more. The beds were comfortable, consisting of pillow top mattress and fluffy pillows. The rooms were a little larger than the average motel room and they had pretty big flat screen tv. The breakfast room was a little crowded but for a free breakfast you can't beat, cereal, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy and eggs, and coffee, juice, milk, etc... WiFi was really slow. All staff I had come across were really nice and helpful. Attractions and great eating establishments and IMAX theatre very close. Perfect spot!

1  Thank Angiemac01

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed at AmazeInn this past weekend in Branson. Rooms were very clean and large too. Extremely comfortable bed. Not alot of selection on the TV, but who comes to Branson to sit around a motel room anyway? Fairly quiet although any motel you stay at in town is going to have families with excited squealing kids! Pool was very nice. I didn't get in but my grandsons enjoyed it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Anytime I go to Branson, the AmazInn is the place to stay. Super friendly staff and great location. Rooms are always exceptionally clean. Love this place! The beds are fantastic. I'm really picky when it comes cleanliness and comfort of the mattress, and they have some of the best!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 23 July 2014

For a lower cost hotel, the facilities were excellent. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and the breakfast was better than many other's. We were pleased with the stay and the price. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hotel is easy to get to (away from HWY 76). The room and bathroom were clean (with the exception of a stain on a chair). The room is spacious and has a counter to place a suitcase on as well as an additional folding rack for suitcases. Refrigerator and microwave are provided.

I would like to suggest adding a towel ring or bar near the sink area. It would be nice to have a towel near the sink to dry hands with after washing.

Breakfast the first morning was pretty decent - doughnuts, bread, bagels, cereal, eggs (though I wasn't sure what those were at first - shaped like mini pancakes), french toast, mini pancakes, hard boiled eggs, 3 types of juice. There were apples available as well as some terrible canned fruit.

Breakfast the second morning was a different matter. The doughnuts were gone, the eggs were gone, the french toast was gone, instead there was biscuits and gravy ( which isn't a plus in our family ). Only one type of juice was available, the juice machine was putting out water from the other selections. I had the cereal which was a little stale. One poor employee was running around trying to keep up with everything in the breakfast area but couldn't.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were only needing a hotel for one night until our condo was ready. This was a Hotwire.com purchase and we were really pleased. I mean, we got the room for $34 per night! What a deal! The location was great - beds were super comfortable - breakfast was a little lacking but that was fine with us. The shower was remarkably good for a hotel this inexpensive. Nice large rooms and relatively quiet. I would stay here again and think it was a great deal for the $$ spent.

Room Tip: If you book thought Hotwire you are going to get a room on the second floor. If stairs are a proble...
1  Thank Shelley S
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I decided to get out of Kansas City for the Fourth of July weekend, and Hotwire fated that I stay here. Let's start with what worked-

-Check In: Process was very easy and without complications. All of the staff were very helpful and didn't mind answering the typical tourist questions.

-Room: Room was decently nice and clean, the beds were the highlight of the room.

-Location: This wasn't on the glorified parking lot that is HWY 76 like most of the other hotels in Branson. Everything was easy to get in and out of.

-Low Price: Definitely a plus when in the town of Branson.

Cons-

-Housekeeping service: Our room wasn't cleaned usually until after four in the afternoon. And when I asked the housekeeper to take care of it, I was met with this look of disdain that was an almost 'I suppose' sort of look.

-Roaches: I did find a dead roach in the bathroom. Now to be fair, this was the only time I saw roaches during my trip, but the thing about roaches is if theres one, theres a hundred somewhere else.

-Breakfast: Coming down at 8:30 meant that the breakfast selection was picked clean which meant we had to go find a place to eat. Could have been stocked better.

Staying here for three days was about as long as I wanted to stay or imagine I'd want to stay if I was in the area longer. While they're doing some things right, they're getting a lot of things wrong too. My advice is to pick someplace else.

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor if you can.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple