Angel Inn - Near IMAX
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Liberty Lodge(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanpillow top bedscracker barrelmicrowave and refrigeratorbagelsstay there againother hotelsfresh towelsno elevatorhot tubbiscuitsthe main stripdouble queengreat place to staystayed nightsconvenient locationcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2009

We reserved this hotel through Hotwire. We stayed 4 nights in a non-smoking room with two double beds (2 adults and two kids). Overall the hotel room was clean, quiet, beds were comfortable, and it appeared newly decorated. We usually stay in Hampton Inns/Fairfield Inns, and this hotel was very competitive but nightly rate was much less. You don’t get the little shampoo bottles like some of the other hotels and the free continental breakfast was a little less robust than a Hampton or Fairfield, but we are talking rates that are ½ the amount. One slight negative was the bathroom: It was small, shower tub was a bit worn (had soap dispenser, but there was also bar soap available), and the floor tile was a drab brown color. The hotel also has outdoor corridors. Our two kids wanted to go swimming (but they have an outdoor pool….it was October).They let us use their sister hotel’s indoor pool, called the Angel Inn, which was not far away (both hotel’s staff were great about it and very accommodating). So the swimming worked out well.

The lobby and breakfast area were very clean with nice furnishings and a computer for free use. Wireless in the room also worked fine. Check-in and Check-out was quick (but hotel was not crowded in Oct). It is not on the strip which is less convenient, but the hotel is still in a good area overall.

This was an excellent value.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank airlinefamily36
Reviewed 23 August 2009

We checked in 8/14 and out 8/19 our room was a NS King. They said it was smaller than the rest of the rooms per their website but was more than ample space for my husband and I. Room was always clean and we were right next to the pool where children were playing all day and into the night never heard them once. A/C worked great had to turn it up less than thirty minutes after turning it down. Burr!!!!!!! The price was excellent and being right off of the strip which made it all that more attractive this was the perfect place for us. Have to say the bad reviews on here are way off granted this is no 5 star resort but we didn't pay 5 star prices. Believe me I have traveled quite a bit and I'm not spending enough time in the room to scrutinize every little thing. The most important thing was a clean room, comfy bed, and good A/C so in my book we more than got our moneys worth. We never ate the continential breakfast so can't comment on it . The pool is clean a little old but most importantly clean! Front desk staff got us checked in and check out really quickly but I think this may have to do with me registering and paying for the room online in advance. Front desk staff and cleaning staff most of all do an excellent job very pleased with what we got for our money. We will be staying there again when we come back to Branson! There is on the same parking lot a ice cream place if you get a chance have the apple dumpling a'la mode it is awesome and they stay open till 11pm.
Across the street at the Imax is a restaurant called McFarlaines great breakfast reasonable prices just get the buy one get one half off smaller portions for Branson but more than ample to fill you up.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2009

Quick 2 day 1 night mid week Branson trip with ederly parents, sister, child and my wife and I. Considered this hotel based on Tripadvisor.com reviews and booked based on online rates... Clean rooms, WiFI (I was doing some work early morning and late evening; the wifi helped.) , comfy bed, nice pool and continental breakfast exceeded expectations of our entire group.

Remember we booked this room based on the price value/location/ But at this price point with family, it is hard to beat.

Check in and check out staff were as some of the other reviews suggest the worst aspects of the entire stay...but I just reminded myseft that I was in Branson and the slow check in/check out experience with the same questions being asked of me 2 or 3 times did not bother me. Probably becuase it was a bit amuzINN to us after all.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2009

We booked our room on line. When we checked in the lady helping us was friendly but kept talking to the other people she was working around. She had asked me to fill out our contact info and then kept asking me the same information instead of reading the paper in front of her. We finally got up to our room and it smelled like body odor. We actually had to go buy a candle to help cover up the odor. The soap dispenser in the room was completely empty and there was no other hand soap in the room. The first night we were down there we called the front desk for extra pillows and were told it may take up to an hour for her to even check to see if the had any and we never got any type of response back. When we went down to breakfast the next morning they were out of everything but dry cereal yet they had no spoons to eat it with and they even had a tip jar in the lobby. This was the worst hotel I have stayed at and I would not reccomend it to anyone. We paid $125 to stay here for 2 nights and I felt it was worth about half that. It seemed the only person doing their job here was the cleaning service. Even when we checked out we weren't asked how anything was and nothing was said to us besides asking for our room number we had to guess when he was done with the checkout. Don't waste your money here there are better hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2009

I traveled with 5 other people. We reserved 3 rooms. All rooms very good for the price. Breakfast was excellent and is included with your room fees. I used the free WIFI by using a password given by the front desk. Had no trouble connecting. It was not on the main drag so traffic and noise was not a problem.
The room we stayed in had a jetted tub. The rooms clean and supplied. Would definitely stay again.
John