“love Glynda Turley”

Ranked #56 of 69 Shopping in Branson
A TripAdvisor Member
“love Glynda Turley”
Reviewed 19 January 2004

I fell in love with this store the first time I was there. My home is now filled with the beautifull things I have purchased there. Not only do I love Glynda's art work, but the beautifull decorative items they have choosen to display (and sell) with the art. The staff also makes shopping in this store a joy. In fact, I have a girl friend who liked a clock she saw in the store. She didn't buy it because I did. Silly! Her mother decided to buy it for her for Christmas and called me. I made a quick call to the store to be sure they still carried them, told my friend's mother what to ask for and who to speak to and two days later she had the clock! Great artwork, great staff, a must for for anyone who appreciates nice things for the home.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member