“Very good!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Sikeston, Missouri
“Very good!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Went there October 18th for lunch. It was clean and our server was really good. The food was great. Server was very helpful I would recommend this place for everyone.

Visited October 2013

Narvon, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent - as usual”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We arrived in Branson, MO on a Sunday afternoon. I was really in the mood for Red Lobster. Sure enough we came upon a Red Lobster and enjoyed every bite of it as we always do in PA.

Visited September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Red”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Like all Red lobsters food was good, lots of choices and prices not bad. The help is happy and does a nice job. Surprised a company that owns Olive Garden doesn't offer olive oil as a choice.

Visited October 2013
Laurel, Mississippi
“A+ across the board.”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Great service, value, food. Nuff said . I've been to a few Red Lobster's with downright bad or slow service. Although, when I didn't have any trouble getting the food, I always liked what I ate. But, everyone we had contact with, hostess, server, etc. were nice and doing a great job.

• Visited October 2013
Fishkill, New York
“One of the nicest Red Lobsters I've seen”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Convenient to all shows and most hotels. I had the shrimp and scallops on pasta which was excellent.Friendly staff and good value.

Visited September 2013