“Best burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The burgers were so delicious. I wish I had ordered onion rings because I heard they were good. The fries tasted like frozen French fries. Okay but certainly not up to the rank of the burgers. The shakes were very good as well.

2  Thank cooter1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had heard about this place, but had never stopped. We have been missing out! It is a local favorite. Home town burger joint. If you like good old fashioned classic burger basket, you will love it.

2  Thank 67CAT
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Although it is a small diner, the food is great and worth the wait. Very pleasant staff and great shakes.

2  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here for dinner on our last night in Branson. We were not disappointed. I foolishly ordered the double cheeseburger which was so big I almost couldn't finish it. My wife and son ordered single cheeseburgers and fries which were really good.

We ordered shakes for dessert and they were also really good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely return on my next trip to Branson!

3  Thank crm502
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We just got home from our vacation! We had chosen restaurants from TripAdvisor with the rule only at at each one once! We ate at Billy Bob's three times!!! I was on a quest for the best BLT! Hands down Billy Bob's! My son was after the best cheese burger. Again Billy Bob's! And the strawberry shake yummmmmy!!

2  Thank LindyluluR

Been to Billy Bob Dairyland? Share your experiences!