“Great burgers and fries” 5 of 5 bubbles

Billy Bob Dairyland
Ranked #10 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma
“Great burgers and fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2009

I've been traveling to Branson for 30 years and had never heard of this place before. I found it on trip advisor and decided to try it last week, so glad I did.....the food was great!!! In fact, we ate there twice while we were in Branson and will definatley go back next time I'm there.

2 Thank OklahomaMissy

“Featured on Food Network...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2009

Featured on Food Network once! Awesome pork tenderloin and crinkle fries!

2 Thank tjirvin314
Springfield MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2008

They make the best burgers at Billy Bob's. I first saw their restaurant on a show on Food Network hosted by Al Roker. The Oak Ridge Boys love to eat there. I thought, if famous people like it, it must be good, right?

More than right. It was awesome. It's a typical burger joint in that they have ice cream treats and grill foods. The cheeseburger is the star of the show. The meat is so flavorful, and it's a big portion. They serve crinkle cut fries there too which is a big winner for me. I'm not a fan of shoestring fries. The staff were friendly and prompt which is always nice. I have been there a couple of times and have enjoyed it each time. I do believe it's time to make another pilgrimage though. Mah belleh is rumblin for yummy burger and fries.

1 Thank mommabear3502
Robinson
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorite eating spots”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2008

Billy Bob's is noted for their old style hamburgers & shakes.
To say the food is good is an understatement. The burgers, a whopping half pound, are pressed out by hand. The hamburger baskets are like you use to get 40 years ago. Last but not least, the folks at Billy Bob's are both gracious, very friendly and the prices are reasonable. The wife and I will stop in everytime we return to Branson.

1 Thank JWpartners