“A taste of home”

Amish Country Store
Ranked #35 of 397 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I'm from PA so visiting this place was a treat. Found lots of food from home. This place was such a wonderful experience. The people were awesome and so friendly. I bought some Chow Chow, Apple butter, Lebanon bologna and yes even real chocolate milk in the glass bottles. Wonderful experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Wonderful place to purchase home made amish jelly and candies! They have furniture as well which is well made! We love their cookbooks!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Wide variety of goods, excellent stop. We went 2x, I do love Amish goods from spices, soups, pickled veggies, butter, etc etc.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was looking for amish made furniture. This store was mostly food and spices. If that is what you are looking for then you will be happy with the variety they offer.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I love to visit this store anytime I am in Branson. The staff is so nice, the food items they sell are wonderful, and the furniture is top notch beautiful.

Been to Amish Country Store? Share your experiences!