“The Branson Chilis”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #265 of 383 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We ate at the Chili's in Branson Mo. It is the worst Chili's restaurant we have ever been to. Chili's is our favorite restaurant in OKC, OK. The Branson Chili's Queso was burnt and tasted awful, the soup was cold and the little hamburgers were burnt. They gave us new Queso but we had to pay for the new order of Queso, I think they should come to OKC / Moore to get trained correctly. Our waiter was good but the food was terrible. I never thought that there was ever a Chili's that was bad.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We live in Branson, so we enjoy trying all our great restaurants. Never again would we go to Chili's. The place is located next to a kids sports plex, so it felt like eating in McDonalds play land. And we were in the bar area, where screaming kids were welcome to act up. Our food was brought to us and the waiter spilled the tower of sauces that comes with fajitas all over my husband. Then, my food was wrong. After all that, our waiter did not return to check on us. He dodged us completely. I called the manager the next morning to complain, was told that Be Our Guest vouchers were on their way to our mailbox, and 6 weeks later, nothing. Just throw your money out the window. It would be a better time.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Only reason I gave a two is , manager was cleaning tables.
Food was not bad the only service we received was when we ordered and it was delivered . Do not expect drink refills or napkins.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Terrible! We came into the restaurant and it about 15 minutes for the host to see we where there. Once seated it was another 10 minutes to get our drink order. After we submitted our drink order it took 20 minutes to get our drinks. We finally got to order our food and it was around 50 minutes for our food to come out. I can say the food was at least hot when it came out and was not terrible tasting, but that could be the famine talking. Our waitress was good I believe the problem lied in the kitchen staff. If we return to Branson we WILL NOT GO to Chili's.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had not looked up the reviews for this business prior to eating here with my family, but our experience was not much of an improvement upon what others have written.

SERVICE: Above Average
This is the good aspect and where my visit differed from previous reviews. Our waitress was friendly, brought everything as ordered and prompt considering the heavy business the restaurant was dealing with.

FOOD: Below Average
Three of us ordered ribs and none were happy with the result. As someone who orders ribs all of the time I would like to think I am a decent judge of what is done right. These were over cooked, dry and contained the least meat between the bones I have yet seen. My wife got their fajitas though and thought they were great so we just picked poorly it seems. On this aspect I was not impressed.

PRICE: Below Average
The prices were what I would expect from a Chili's restaurant which seemed low considering this is a tourist town. Considering the quality, which I felt was below what I would expect from this chain that seemed to be where they made up the difference.

FACILITIES: Average
The place appeared clean and in good shape. The restrooms were in good order so no complaints there.

My final thoughts are mixed on if I would return. The order I received this time was fairly off-putting, but my wife really enjoyed her meal so it may just be ribs are not a good choice here or we got a poor pick from the litter.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!