“Great Fried Chicken!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 31 July 2014

All you can eat buffet of traditional "country fare" .... delicious, hot food and good service. Clean facilities and very reasonable price!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Have ate here many times over the years.But never again.There selections have shrank and they use to have a double serving selection line for hot food to help avoid a line backup.But now while moving through the line.Everything gets cold before you get back to your table.However they still have a double salad line?I tried the chicken fried steak and it had bones in it?I was surprized and later it made me sick.They use to have good meat loaf and im sure it still is.But when it gets cold before getting back to the table.It was terrible.I gave up on hot food and just had salad.Probably a good thing I only had a small amount of the chicken fried steak with bones.Or I would have really been sick longer and worse off then I was.Also the deserts are a lot less offerings then it use to be.They also charge seperate for soft drinks and they value them very highly to get more money.

1  Thank Don B
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our group of 5 seniors made this buffet our first stop when we arrived in Branson. It was early afternoon on a Tuesday in May. The restaurant was crowded, but things moved along quickly. We were seated in the "screened porch" area, which was perfect for us. We were impressed with the cleanliness we observed - both at the tables as well as the food serving areas. There is a huge selection of food on offer here -something for everyone. Two of us even tried okra for the first time :) Very good! The make-your-own sundaes were a big hit with this group as well. Our waitress was attentive with refilling our drinks as well as providing clean plates when needed. We ate at several places during our stay, but the Grand Country Buffet gets our collective vote for being the best!

1  Thank 16smiles
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stopped in for the breakfast buffet and overall had a good meal and would probably return but our server was pretty rude. When I asked for a bottle of ketchup she snapped very rudely at me and never brought us any drink refills or clean plates. We made due using the smaller plates and bowls at the buffet but it was kinda annoying. The food was pretty good for a buffet though and we appreciated not having to wait. Overall I would return but hope to get a better server next time.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

If you can't find something on this buffet you like, you're too picky. Always hot and good. Great desserts too.

Been to Grand Country Buffet? Share your experiences!