“Grand Country Buffet”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Typical buffet food. A good selection. My favorite was the baked potatoe that I could choose which toppings to put on.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family and I ate the Saturday lunch buffet. It was ok. We used a 1/2 1 adult coupon with the price of a full paying adult to save $5. Don't get a soda/drink when you first go through the line if you are looking to save money. Each drink is $2, I would have ordered a water if I had known that instead.
We didn't have to pay for our 3 year-old to eat, so that was a bonus!

Buffet has some variety, but we weren't overly impressed. Our local casino buffet (in Iowa, by the way) smokes Grand Country for about the same price.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Must try the homemade chicken noodle soup, it was amazing. The orange cranberry muffins and the homemade cornbread biscuits are also very delicious. Blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream- mmmmmmmm yummy. Oh yeah, the main dishes were also very good; everything from baked and fried chicken to salads to everything inbetwren

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We ate here twice for breakfast and once for dinner. I am not a fan of buffet food but my parents are. It was a really good buffet. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The food was fresh and the buffet table well stocked. The restaurant was clean. This was some of the best food we had during our week stay in Branson.

1  Thank asmccray
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This well located buffet offers average food and small amounts of it. You have to deal with someone to bring you an extra plate instead of getting your own. Only half of the buffet was open so there was crowding for what was there. Desserts were few and very ordinary. Go on down the street to the Golden Corral for a much better experience if you want a buffet.

Been to Grand Country Buffet? Share your experiences!