“Excellent, best fried chicken and smoked ribs anywhere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Granny's Restaurant - CLOSED

Granny's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Springfield, Missouri
“Excellent, best fried chicken and smoked ribs anywhere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2011

I have been to this restaurant a few times before and have never been disappointed, but this year they seemed to have stepped up their game a bit more. I have always enjoyed good home cooking (fried chicken ect) and bbq, with this place I had the best of both! All the food was great, the service was helpful and friendly and the place was very clean and neat with a "home" feeling. I heard they are under new management / ownership fairly recently and it seems to be working very well. We will be returning to Grannys every time we are in Branson.

1 Thank grtgonzos

Iowa
“Really enjoyed the lunch buffet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2010

We found the food good and our waitress was very attentive. They had homemade chocolate pudding that tasted like my Mom made when I was little! The cobblers were also good. We will definitely go back.

1 Thank gmasheri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a wonderful breakfast/lunch at...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2010

We had a wonderful breakfast/lunch at granny's. We ate the buffet and thought it was by far the best that we had on our trip to branson.

1 Thank addity
Sapul
“A meal at Granny's is always on our agenda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2010

We have been going to Branson since we were children. We discovered Granny's a number of years ago. We have eaten there NUMEROUS times and have NEVER been disappointed by the food or the service. It is always delicious and a lot of food for the money. A lot of our friends and family have eaten there and everyone always raves about it. Please give them a try and see for yourself!

1 Thank bryanandkelly74066
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Everything tasted the same!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2010

I was on a girls vacation with my mother and some girls from work and we decided to eat at this location. Upon arrival we learned that everything they had on the menu tasted the same!
The tea tasted like the bread, the bread tasted like the meat, and the meat tasted like the potatos! It was awful and the prices are not reasonable for this terrible food! DON'T EAT THERE!!!! It was definitely a learning experience and I will never go back!