“Bland Food”

Granny's Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Mediocre food. Mediocre service. You can do better. We ate the Sunday buffet. Maybe the bar-b-que ribs are better. It wouldn't take much.

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is now called Bobby jacks. Great BBQ ribs. The service and buffet were reasonably priced and great. I also tried the sliders and they were really good.

2  Thank Tammy A
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I guess this used to be Granny's, but now Bobby Jacks. Food was good, but it took a long time to get our food. We waited over 35 minutes and there were only 12 people in the restaurant count me and my wife. Once the food came it was good. I had the brisket/catfish combo. A load of food. My wife had the slider sampler and she was very pleased.

1  Thank ddplus5
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Ok what is funny is the menu, you know how the restaurant name is a big decision maker for you when shopping for a good place to eat.
Well my granny was a super duper cook and this was just not up to par. Maybe I am a little prejudiced since my southern granny had a good spoon.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Chocolate gravy!! We loved it! I hadn't ever heard about it before...it was on the breakfast buffett along with homemade buscuits. One of the workers told me what it was and said it went great with the biscuits. I thought why not and got some....it was so good! It ended up being a hit with the entire family! The breakfast buffett was well stocked with lots to choose from! Everything tasted homemade and we enjoyed it all! I would love to return for lunch or dinner...maybe next time=)

2  Thank BigBransonLover