“Fantastic steak and outstanding service ”

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #149 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I was craving a steak and this place did not disappoint. Ordered the 7oz ribeye that melted in my mouth. Lori, my server provide great top notch service. The house cab was a nice pairing. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 6:30 to a not-very-busy parking lot. Our family of 4 waited 20 minutes for a table, which was reasonable, but after ordering and finally getting our food we were leaving at almost 9pm! Our 5 & 6 year olds were growing tired of waiting. Other than that, the food was amazing!

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Nice waiting area away from the bar and eating area. Very pleasant staff. Wait time was as expected and as estimated. Server was great, very friendly and attentive. Food was great too. She rang it in as ordered but the kitchen screwed it up. Nothing major, just extra fries we didn't order (score for us!) and a topping on a sandwich I requested be held. No biggy though, and I know things get screwed up easily, so I didn't say anything about. The waitress apologized when she noticed it though and I trust she said something to the cooks.

Good experience though. No complaints.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Near the Andy Williams "Moon River Theatre", this is a wonderful place to enjoy a meal or "Take it out"!

Staying at The Residence Inn, just down the street, this place makes a great place to take a single meal and share it with another.

Staff is always friendly and this place is wonderful for those on a budget!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I went on a saturday night. it wasnt too crowded. Our waitress was named Jessica. She was very friendly and was knowledgeable. I would like to recommend the cheesy steak fries, they were delicious.

Been to Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon? Share your experiences!