“I've had better sushi.”

Branson, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I've had better sushi.”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Nice place, pleasant but the sushi wasn't so great. I love sushi and it just wasn't that good. It was fresh but was just OK and the ginger tasted salty not tangy. I was not impressed.

Visited October 2013

• Thai first
forsyth. Missouri
“Sushi and rolls- high quality, Misso soup unforgettable great experience”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere where food is the focus, sushi house works hard to deliver high quality at reasonable prices. Spicy salmon roll was very good
as well as the Misso soup. All fish is fresh and ready to be consumed. A must stop in a steak and chicken town.
Your order will be processed and food
delivered- even to go.

• Visited November 2013
“The BEST sushi in Branson!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go to Sushi House about once a week and we are never disappointed! The food is always super fresh and the service is wonderful! This place needs to be higher on the list!

• Visited October 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Some of the best I ever had”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This place was very good priced and had some of the best sushi I have ever eaten! Doesn't look like much from the outside but I don't think you will be disapointed!

Visited November 2012
Craig
“Seriously, Sushi in Branson!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We are sushi snobs. One of us has lived in Japan and even he says its some of the best sushi he's ever had. The prices are unbeatable, the quality of sushi fantastic and the menu is excellent.

• Visited August 2013