“Awesome sushi”
Review of Sushi House - CLOSED

Sushi House
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Service was excellent and the food was the bomb !! Get the Branson Roll for sure but something else to go along with it.
Little pricey but good.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a nice quiet little sushi place where mostly locals hang out. We love it. Order the teryaki chicken or the shrimp fried rice made fresh just for you - NOT from a warming pan.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

the best sushi you wouldn't believe very very delicious been to them for 3 years now ive tried other sushis and rolls at other places, not as good as this one I would pick this over anything else and wish they had buffet LOL

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I cannot even get over the Branson Roll!!! It is just amazing. I love this place. We go here as much as we possibly can. Definitely leaves you with a full and happy stomach!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Nice place, pleasant but the sushi wasn't so great. I love sushi and it just wasn't that good. It was fresh but was just OK and the ginger tasted salty not tangy. I was not impressed.