“Very good!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The service was excellent and very fast. The restaurant doesn't have a ton of atmosphere, but the food was great. I love coconut soup, and it was exceptional! W
At our table, we had phad Thai, orange chicken, fried ice cream. All were great.

1  Thank dme500

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I like the spicy noodles with beef. (Comes with chicken or pork also). We both shared the hot and spicy soup. A hint. They serve a $9 bowl of any soup that you can split. That's still a lot of soup. Ask them to give you a half order of soup to split, and it's still a lot of soup with your meal. My wife had the fried rice dish which has a lot of items included, in her case chicken. It comes with other meats as well. Very very tasty and very large! Their ice tea is very good. I even noted their water is very good as well. Service is top notch. This place does the job. Atmosphere is excellent quality. Kind of reminds me of the Thai restaurant in Kona for whatever that's worth. Enjoy.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is the 4th time in the past 2 years that we've dined at Thai Thai. It's always been excellent. Not this time. The entree was great but that's where it ends. Pot stickers usually take 10 to 15 minutes. These were delivered to our table fast food style and they were terrible. I'm certain they were left over from lunch. The salad usually comes before the entree but not this time. It came with the entree and I do mean with. It was in a separate bowl placed on top of the entree. It was funny / sad. We'll never be back. I wonder where that bowl was before it was placed on my entree. All 4 of us were served the same way.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I alway went to this Thai Thai cuisine when I go to branson. I got no waiting, service was very good, and good food.
Yummy !!!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is one of the most popular restaurants for locals. Our family has eaten here many times and never had a bad meal. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It's our favorite place for Asian food. The food is always fresh and cooked to order. (They do not have a buffet.) The restaurant is located close to the Dixie Stampede in the Fuddruckers plaza. Since it doesn't face the road you need to look for it. I've never had to wait for a table so it's also a good dinner choice before a show when you need to avoid crowds. The meals are a little pricy at around $13 when compared to the Chinese buffets in town but you will get a better meal.

Been to Thai Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!