“Plundering Pirates”

Ranked #276 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet
Description: WhipperSnappers - Home of the All-You-Can-Eat Lobster, Crab legs & Seafood Buffet.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

No where in the dirty restaurant did they post a price for buffet and we were not even told the price until after my son had gotten a plate (because we waited so long for service) and after we had gotten our drinks. $40/person! Outrageous. I understand there is crablegs and small lobsters, but everything else on buffet was dry, overcooked, fried something or other. Definitely out to get the tourists with their insane price and overcrowded, dirty grubfest.

5  Thank JSchmidt38

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We took our grandchildren and the great-grands to Branson. And each day each grandchild had their day and they could choose where and what to do. The eldest wanted to go to this place. What a horrible place. Dark and dirty and they also wanted to charge the full price for 3 children that were under the age of 3. They did a limited child's menu which we did order. I love lobster and it was the absolute worst lobster I have ever eaten. Thank goodness the crab legs weren't bad. There were very few vegetables and some horrible desserts. Unless you want crab legs and crab legs only, don't waste your time or money there! Oh by the way, the waiter was very good.

8  Thank Joan L
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My husband is a true seafood lover so of course on his night to pick where we ate it was here. You go in through the back of a chicken resturant and it's underneath it. It was not very clean in here, there were plastic cloths on the tables (which I understand bc of messy seafood) but they were dirty and torn. I guess they were shorthanded bc the service was terrible. You pay the same price for the buffet for children as for adults. ( it's $40 by the way per person) now none of this would have really mattered if the food had been amazing but alas it was not. It was not even good. None of us were full when we left and I felt so sorry for my poor husband whose only request on the entire trip was "to find some great seafood" lol. We would never eat here again.

7  Thank MistyNorton
Reviewed 5 August 2014

You get what you pay for all you can eat lobster and crab legs with shrimp cat fish and more only draw back is everyone want to take picture and sell it to you

2  Thank mikeysnana
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We ate here with four children. The restaurant was dirty and dark. You eat below the chicken restaurant. It was very expensive. The food was disgusting. We will not be back.

3  Thank disapp0inted2010