“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went here with sweet friends while in town. It was the perfect kind of relaxed atmosphere we were looking for. The food was hot and tasted fantastic! Can’t wait to go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,057)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's a bit of a drive out of Branson, towards the dam, but well worth the drive. Not fancy interior, but does have great BBQ

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I go here so often I didnt think about a review. Consistently Good! I am a french dip fan this one is the best in town. Everybody in my family loves everything they try. A word of warning the baked potato loaded is a meal. If you are in the mood for BBQ or an incredible burger try this place!

1  Thank elliem65616
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Dana's has the best burgers in Branson. The Fat Burger is my favorite, with the hard-over egg and all. And be sure to order a few extra Memphis rolls - best rolls with butter in the middle you have. Service is quick (even when the place is packed), and the cashiers and servers are very friendly. I have been going back there on nearly every trip to our condo at Pointe Royale Golf Resort, which is just about two minutes away from the Dana's on route 165. Just writing this review is making my mouth water!

1  Thank Todd G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Talk about great bbq you have to stop when you are in Branson, Go early the lot fills up quickly with repeat customers.

1  Thank rsesad2018

Been to Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop? Share your experiences!