“average mexican”

Add it.
Elenita's Mexican Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2014

good but nothing special. average priced. The place by the waterpark is much better, more authenic. I went to Elenitas across from wax museum

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Great location across from the Gorilla on the strip of #76. Wonderful, homemade Mexican food. Love their super burrito!
We have tried many things on the menu and just keep coming back! Love it!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The most butchered Mexican food I have ever tasted. I understand that it won't be authentic here in Missouri but it was pretty bad. Almost like purchasing a tv dinner at the store and heating it up to lukewarm at home. The service was friendly and the place was clean. I guess I was glad when I saw the place had closed it's doors.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Not the best and not the worst, a little pricey, but it did the trick, it feed our bellies

Reviewed 3 June 2012

We ate there after a show! The food was great and he service was very good! We'll be going back!