“whent here on a rainy night”

Fall Creek Steak & Catfish House
Ranked #62 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Fall Creek Steak & Catfish House for more than 19 years - Branson's home of the TOSSED rolls, Delicious home-style cooking and fast friendly service. Hand-breaded deep-fried catfish, hand cut steaks, ribs, burgers and more.Take a moment step back look around and soak up the ozark atmosphere and charm of the old log cabin.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

we have been to branson many times and been trying for years to find a place to eat , that worth bragging about , so we stopped by to try new place , first they seated us at a table of 8 and its just me and my wife , i said something about it and was moved to a table by the window that seats 4 much better , we got our drinks and order our food quickly ,, it took forever and it was a slow night for them , now about the food the rolls are good and the try to copy lamberts by throwing them , i gopt the catfish and it was ok , my wife got the country fried steak and she said it was ok , so i rate this place at a C at best

Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Branson is a great family place to visit and vacation. This was a fun dinner and we all had great food. We were waited on in reasonable time. The waitress was pleasant and very professional. We really liked that they had tossed rolls. They even tossed one to our granddaughter. She loved it. If you are looking for quiet and romance, look elsewhere. They have great BBQ Ribs. Their Prime Rib was delicious and the kids liked their meals, especially the mac and cheese. Try it. You will like it.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived about 6 on a Saturday night and we were promptly seated in the main dining room. My husband and I both ordered the smoked prime rib which arrived hot and cooked to order. Delicious and I rarely eat red meat. The man who came around throwing the rolls has got talent! Noisy but it's to be expected in a steak house known for throwing rolls. Beans canned but with bacon. Waiter was a bit forgetful but nothing major. When we left people were waiting. Tip...arrive early.

1  Thank LimekilnLady
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family and I went here for dinner and had a great time! Our waiter was friendly and not in our faces all night with timely checks to see if we needed anything. It was a bit crowded with the buses but nothing overwhelming. The food was great and we all had good food, good conversations and an all around god time! Would come back again!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The two of us was seated at the back of the restaurant at a long table for eight. All the tables around us was already set up for customers. I asked the waitress if they were expecting a crowd. Her reply was that buses of people were coming. The waitress simply forgot about us. When she finally brought our food she just set the plates in front of us and walked away. I had to get out of my seat and go to the end of the long table to get salt, pepper, and napkins. The waitress never refilled our glasses. The restaurant brought hot rolls to the customers. My husband kept yelling need hot rolls back here. We were completely ignored. He finally had to go get us some rolls. When I got up to go to the restroom I noticed that there was plenty of empty tables in the main dining room. I have no idea why we were seated in the back surrounded by at least 100 bus people. There was 3 buses of customers in the restaurant. The food was just so so. I thought it was pricey for what you got. The cost was $19.99 for a small steak, baked potatoe, and green beans. If you wanted a salad you had to pay an additional $2.99. We complained when we left and was just told that they was sorry. We will never go back.