“It is McDonalds”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #269 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 27 March 2013

What more can I say. It is like any other Micky D's. Fast food. Food is just there if you are hungry and need something to eat. I stay away unless it is mandatory to eat there.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

We was broke....so that pretty much summed that up, we spent a lotta $ in Branson....don't go to Branson broke that's for sure. I love everything about the place

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Super busy on Saturday for this time of year. We are local so it was a crazy to still see it sooo busy. Good food, slow service.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

several restaurants to choose from and a good menu from snacks to full meals.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

We ate here because we thought it would be quick and easy. It was lunch time and they had one cashier taking orders and then it seemed like a circus of misfits trying to fill the orders. They would fill them in random order and forget drinks, fries or food on each order. My order sat on the counter for six minutes and finally I said, "All we need is fries" and the manager giggled and said, "Oh, I forgot give me a sec."
The tables were dirty and the staff seemed either not well trained or very, very distracted.
Do Wendy's it is right next door.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!