“Fun, Fun, Fun,”

Ranked #4 of 27 Dessert in Branson
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stepping through the door of a Cakes-n-Creams Dessert Parlor is like taking a trip back in time to the fabulous 50’s.Of course, an important part of the 50’s was the 45 record and we use these as accent pieces throughout our shops. The Wurlitzer Jukebox, another Cakes-n-Creams trademark, has a special place in our store, just as it did in the soda shops of that bygone era.Cakes-n-Creams makes a commitment to serving a quality product with excellent service. Customer satisfaction is the #1 goal. Our mission and that of our cast members are to ensure that each customer that visits a Cakes-n-Creams location will have a positive experience. Whether it be quality of food, friendliness of service or dining atmosphere, satisfying the individual customer is an integral part of our success. Remember- success is measured by repeat and satisfied customers, and after 30 years in business, we have had families come back for over 29 years, and they still make this their meeting place every year...
Stigler
“Fun, Fun, Fun,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a hoppin' little ice-cream parlor and burger-joint in total 50's mode. Black, white, red, and chrome all around. Rock and roll hits playing on the Wurlitzer juke-box, and wonderful food to boot! Stays open to midnight on most nights during the summer..... and, .... stays busy even during those late hours! You have to try their funnel-cakes.... wow! If you're needing a 50's fix, ... or looking for a "blast from the past" then this place is for you. Located on the 76 strip, right across the street form the Grand-Village shopping mall!

Visited July 2014

Kansas city
“Not what I expected...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I guess I should have read every review before choosing this place for dinner for my family. I wasn't expecting ordering at the counter. It was rushed and felt frantic. The menu was large but mostly desserts. No kids menu but they did have chicken fingers or burgers. Luckily mine both agreed on pizza. If I had it to do all over we would have just stopped for dessert some night. Lots of choices, everyone was pleased with what they got. I would agree that it was a bit pricey but in Branson what isn't!?!

Austin, Texas
“Yumm-O!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for dessert after dinner and the selection of desserts was overwhelming! My kids just opted for ice cream, my husband a brownie sundae and myself the funnel cake, "cakes and cream dream" style, topped with powdered sugar, strawberry purée, vanilla ice cream, whip cream and a cherry... Oh my!! My kids quickly abandoned their ice cream and devoured my funnel cake. It was one of the best desserts I've had. I highly recommend this cute 50's style diner.

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Funnel cakes!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

No more to be said... They have funnel cakes and they were awesome. Huge cakes for about $5...you can't go wrong. Just be careful in the parking lot... The taste draws too many people in and it can be dangerous trying to navigate the parking lot with people everywhere.

“First time! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my family ate her while passing through...we all had just ice cream. They gave you a lot for the price but my only suggestion would be have a kid scope instead of only a single scope for $2.79. Both my kids 4&7 didn't even eat half. But overall it was good!