“Sugar free ”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Stepping through the door of a Cakes-n-Creams Dessert Parlor is like taking a trip back in time to the fabulous 50’s.Of course, an important part of the 50’s was the 45 record and we use these as accent pieces throughout our shops. The Wurlitzer Jukebox, another Cakes-n-Creams trademark, has a special place in our store, just as it did in the soda shops of that bygone era.Cakes-n-Creams makes a commitment to serving a quality product with excellent service. Customer satisfaction is the #1 goal. Our mission and that of our cast members are to ensure that each customer that visits a Cakes-n-Creams location will have a positive experience. Whether it be quality of food, friendliness of service or dining atmosphere, satisfying the individual customer is an integral part of our success. Remember- success is measured by repeat and satisfied customers, and after 30 years in business, we have had families come back for over 29 years, and they still make this their meeting place every year...
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Always stop in here for sugar free butter pecan ice cream and coffee. Typical diner food with funnel cakes offered as well. Service is great. Very clean. Open late

Write a ReviewReviews (1,510)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

While in Branson, MO with Friends for some Shows and Good Eats. We stopped in Cakes-N-Creams 50's Diner for Lunch. They have Delicious Hamburgers and Cakes-N-Ice Creams. The Decor in this place is Awesome, all Red & Whites, it really takes you back in time. It's very busy here, but we were lucky to find a table just as some people were leaving. You order up at the Counter with a Menu Board as long as this place is long ... it's Huge.

My Wife wanted a Cheeseburger and I'm having a Double Cheeseburger with French Fries ... also a couple of drinks. While we waited for our food, we watched others and admired the Decor in this place ... did I say it's Awesome? ... well, it is. They call out your name when your order is ready and it didn't take long at all. Those cooks in the Kitchen are really busy and whipping those orders out.

The Cheeseburgers are Tastyliciously Delicious, Soft and just darn good stuff. The Fries are very Hot and Tasty. This place is a Winner all the way around. It's not only good food here, but it's a Fun place to eat at. I expected Elvis and Fonzie to walk in at any time.

Check them out on Facebook: Cakes-N-Creams 50's Diner ... and when you go to Branson,MO. ... you must stop here for a bite of the past ... 'aaaaay' ...

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Great burgers, and even better desserts I had the funnel cake sundae. My wife had a huge funnel cone and it was under $20

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The diner itself was very cool to go into and eat in. Would be nice if it had more booths. The food was good, but the desserts were very stale. My friend had a plain cheesecake that was old and I had a slice of carrot cake that was very dry. If we had skipped dessert would have loved the place

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have come 3 days straight. The food is outstanding and made to order. If there is anything I could add it is I wish they opened for breakfast.