“Great!”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

My family loved everything we had there! The food was delicious and they had affordable prices. It had a nice atmosphere with friendly staff. We will definitely be back for more!

1  Thank Rachel_Hanson

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We loved the appetizer combo & gyro. The desserts were great--baklava (both kinds) and the cake with pistachio & marscapone. Definitely will go back!!

1  Thank chocodile-hunter
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I love Trip Advisor. If you throw out comical reviews of people who just can't be pleased, TA is a great place to research local favorites.

Hence, how I stumbled upon Vasken's Deli. After reading about the numerous positive reviews, we included Vasken's in a lunch stop while on our recent visit. We were not disappointed. My wife is a self-acclaimed lover of Greek food (pita bread, hummus, etc) and she loved the food. I enjoyed the italian muffaletta.

So, in short, loved the food and love Trip Advisor. Word to the wise: We got there at 1:00, hoping to miss the lunch crowd. Wrong. The line was long...but moved relatively quickly. Also, seating is somewhat limited.

Next time I visit, definitely trying the desserts!

4  Thank KCL78
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Omg best rosa lol ever never really liked the pasta salad but potato salad is sooooo goos everything about this place is good cant wait to go bacm lov3eeeee it

1  Thank Aliyahs08
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Impressive! Fast, courteous service. Wonderful value and quality.
Delicious and nutritious... Just what we were looking for in Branson. We had the assortment of appetizers which were yummy and fun to try. I had a hummus pita, my husband had the gyro and mom had the shawarma! We were all so full we didn't get to try the gorgeous deserts. We took home our leftover hummus and ate it later that night. The potato salad was awesome, but my husband didn't really like his pasta salad.

1  Thank April M

Been to Vasken's Deli? Share your experiences!