“Closes at 5:00 p.m.”

Ranked #26 of 397 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Vasken's Deli is a great local favorite lunch and dinner place famous for our Gyro's, and house made Hummus with toasted pita, but we have a diverse menu with fantastic Reubens, Soups, Salads and other many unique sandwiches served a wide variety of breads but Pita bread is our favorite! The Spicy Hot Ham and Cheese served on Pita bread is also a must try! We use fresh premium ingredients. Try us, you'll taste the difference. We also have many gluten free wraps and bread available that you can make most of our sandwiches with.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were looking forward to going there for dinner, but no such luck -- closes at 5:00 p.m. (along with most of Branson). I gave them a 5 star, but really can't rate it since we didn't get to eat there.

1  Thank The_Wanderers15

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stopped here on a recent trip to Branson and we were glad we did. Both of us got the Ruben sandwich and it was delicious! I also was impressed that we got there at closing time and they let us in and served us with a smile. Now where else can you go and have the employee treat you as if you were the first customer of the day?? With the sandwich came a small container of pasta salad which I did not care for. However,the wife enjoyed it. Prices were comparable with it being a tourist town. I would have liked to have gone back and sampled a gyros,but that will have to be the next trip. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My sister and I went for an early dinner. I got the first gyro on the menu. It was AMAZING! The meat was tender the sauce was perfect, the pita was soft! I couldnt have asked for a better gyro. I got the potato salad and it was good, will prob try the pasta salad as a side next time. The kids all enjoyed their meals. We got baklava for desert and recommend the Greek over the Lebanese. The only thing that could make this place better is if they served cold mugs of beer or glasses of wine with their meals and were open for a later dinner for date night!

1  Thank Jdilly2
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

My family loved everything we had there! The food was delicious and they had affordable prices. It had a nice atmosphere with friendly staff. We will definitely be back for more!

1  Thank Rachel_Hanson
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We loved the appetizer combo & gyro. The desserts were great--baklava (both kinds) and the cake with pistachio & marscapone. Definitely will go back!!

1  Thank chocodile-hunter

Been to Vasken's Deli? Share your experiences!