We stayed in a atrium room across the parking lot from the main building. I was hesitant to book one of these rooms because of the negative comments. But I really wanted to save the extra $40 so I went ahead with the atrium room. Much to my happiness the room was very clean and newly renovated. The carpet and all the furnishings were new. The beds were fine and I'm sure the same as the beds in the tower rooms. The room had a mini fridge and a microwave, which was not even listed as an amenity. The hotel was very quiet and well equipped. Even though it was the middle of winter is was not a bid deal to walk a few feet across the parking lot for the water park. Honestly I would rather walk across a parking lot than deal waiting on a elevator in the tower. The water in the water park was warm unlike the water at Grand Country Splash. The lazy river almost felt like hot tub temps. The kiddie pools were warm and they even had a nice warm larger adult sized pool. The water slides were great and one was even scary for adults. The seating around the kiddie pools is nice and open so parents can be comfortable to lounge while watching little ones play. It is very clean and well maintained. The lifeguards are attentive and friendly. I have been to both indoor water parks in Branson, and Castle Rock is a much better choice over Grand Country. For health reasons the chlorine is pretty strong, but that is required so I would just recommend bringing goggles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson