We came to this hotel mainly for the water park for our two young children. They had a blast! It has two large slides (one you have to use a tube) and a bunch of pools and smalls slides for the little children. For this reason I would suggest the day pass for $15.00. Our room was below average. Our beds were the worst we have ever slept on. To put this in perspective, I grew up in a third world country and have never slept on beds this uncomfortable. Another thing we did not like was that quiet hours do not start until 11:00 pm. That's pretty late if you have young children. Overall we liked the water park but we won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson