We bought a Living Social, deal for two nights for super cheap. They have advertised before on Living Social and Groupon, so take a look out there before you book thru the hotel. The price was a little over $100 for 2-nights which included waterpark access.
When we got to the hotel we thought we would be staying in the main hotel that was connected to the waterpark. Our room was called “Standard Atrium Room”. Atrium means that it is connect to the main hotel with an atrium view — similar to an Embassy Suites. However this room was part of their older motel-style units. They should have called it more like: “Standard Motel Room”, you need to call it like it is and not try to be deceptive in your description. That was one negative.
We had to walk from the “motel-rooms” to the waterpark located across the parking lot 100 yards away… there was a side entrance into the facilities. The waterpark included two slides, one used an inter tube, a kids pool, a larger pool and a lazy river on the second story. The surface of the kids pool was very rough and felt like sandpaper, my son scraped his leg and foot very badly! Be extra careful when walking thru the pool, I tripped over some bumps and scraped my ankles as well. I understand that the texture is to prevent falling, but if you do fall you will be badly cut/injured! This needs to be improved, just smooth out the sharp texture. Other than that, the water park is a great size for small kids, our 4yr old son loved the lazy river and the kiddy pool was perfect for our 2yr old.
This hotel is situated on one of the outer roads off the main strip. So its easy to get in and out of the hotel without dealing with traffic. And its close to all the shopping and entertainment that Branson has to offer. There are some restaurants within walking distance and a winery just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson