My family and I stayed at Castle Rock last night and we enjoyed it for the most part. The water park was fun for the small kids, but I would say any kids over 9 or 10 wouldn't enjoy it as much. ITt was really nice to see all the life guards. The room was a nice size, and the additional room with the bunk beds were handy. The kids loved having their own flat screen. I wish the air conditioner really meant it when it gave the high, low, auto options. I opted for high, but it stayed on the auto option and kicked off and on all night. My back hurt in the morning from the hard beds! Breakfast this morning was not very good for the money. The biscuits were burnt and the eggs tasted so bad the kids wouldn't even eat them. They advertise a certain price and then added extra for drinks, which added up quickly with four kids. Overall the customer service was good and we would stay there again, but only if we get a discounted rate again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson