“An Abundance of Unique Items to Buy”
Review of Branson Mill

Branson Mill
Ranked #63 of 169 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Craft Mall
Glendale Heights, IL
“An Abundance of Unique Items to Buy”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Couldn't believe how many things this mall offered that I had never seen before. I loved the Mountain Man Candy Shop and Sandy was very helpful in showing us all the varieties of candy and nuts--very fresh and very reasonably priced. We bought $15 worth of great candy that would be hard to find elsewhere. I bought a quilted purse by Donna Sharp of Kentucky. I love it--so unique and beautifully crafted. And the 7 Days of Creation shop had ceramic mosaics and prints that were so perfectly created you would think you were in a European museum when you were viewing them. This mall has so much to offer and it's expanding. Loved it all and can't wait to return.

Upland, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
“Dealing with Rattlesnake Ed”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Rattlesnake Ed becomes your personal designer/craftsman when you need something particular crafted from leather. His knowledge of leather and years of experience making beautiful leather products assures you that your finished product will become a prized possession or wonderful gift. He's very busy, so get with him as soon as you can.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Magical”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have been visiting Branson for many years and I always make a point to stop by the Branson Mill.. This time I found a new treat which is Jeff Martinique and his AMAZING art sculptures!! The attention to detail and the passion in his art just radiates in every sculpture and pencil drawings which are drawn with quite an imagination.

Visited March 2014
Alma, Arkansas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Crooked Sky tradin post”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I just got my custom pancake , left handed derringer holster from Rattlesnake Eddie. It took about 40 days to get it because he does so much custom work. It is a 1of a kind. He did everything he said he would , but then put a Texas star in the center of the holster, at no charge, it is awesome. My wife and I stayed almost an hour with Eddie and his wife. Quality work, best basket weave artistry I have ever seen. If you have the cowboy spirit, better stop by, he is the real deal.
Bob from Alma,Ar.

Visited April 2014
Riley, Kansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“crooked skynTrading post”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Rattlesnake Eddie is an excellent leatherwork expert. He is working on a holster for a gun that cannot be used in a another holster (oddball shaped) he recommended a way how it could be done. Excellent!!

1 Thank garymills66

Been to Branson Mill? Share your experiences!