The Stone Castle Hotel and Conference Center was host to over one hundred and fifty music teachers from North America last week for a summer conference. We had the StoneHenge conference room, and the large space worked well for our workshops where we sat to listen and watch, but also needed room for movement/dance, instrument playing, singing, and more. The staff brought extra chairs each day as needed and with the room right off the lobby, they were accessible to help with other needs as well.
Our room was on the third floor of the first(main) building. It was a queen bed, so rather small room. It was not anything special, but they did offer us a nice group rate for our 3-night stay. I saw that another reviewer mentioned the small bathroom, and still another talked about being able to "hear the neighbors" through the walls and windows, so I don't need to repeat those statements. I did want to add that we needed the air conditioner through the night, and it was very loud when it started and ran. You might want to avoid use if you are a light sleeper. One interesting thing with this hotel that other travelers might find helpful is the $12 charge per night if you need a fridge. You will need to tell the front desk, and they will send maintenance to your room to bring you one, but they are not in the room automatically. There is a small coffee pot, but no microwave available.
The outside stone tower and the medieval theme is nice and they do carry that theme a little throughout the rooms.
We did not take advantage of the breakfast buffet. They have a large room in the second building. There was sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, toast, etc. With juice, coffee and milk.
The location is not really in the middle of the busy Branson area, but it sits just off a bit, and is on the yellow route with easy access to shows, restaurants and roads leading to Silver Dollar City, or Branson Landing the other direction. If you are familiar with the Andy Williams Theatre the hotel is "behind" that.
There are a lot of hotel options in Branson, so for a personal trip I'm not sure we would stay here, but it did work well for our conference and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center is a unique castle themed Indoor corridor Hotel where all guest rooms are 100% Non-smoking including the over 30 uniquely themed Jacuzzi Suites. Amenities include: Complimentary Full hot breakfast buffet • Pillow-top comfort beds and refrigerators in all rooms • Elevators • Two indoor heated pools • Two indoor hot tubs • Vintage Arcade • 10,000 Sq. feet of meeting space • Complimentary WIFI • Great location on Green Mountain Drive- Walking distance to Mini Golf, Wineries, Water Parks and entertainment. • A great place for an affordable get away. We look forward to having you as our guest. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stone Castle Hotel And Conference Center
- The Stone Castle Hotel Branson
- Settle Hotel Branson
- Settle Inn Branson Mo