“What an expierence!!!”

The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #54 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 2 January 2014

What a great place to stay would recommend to anybody that asks about Branson. We were caught in a snow and ice storm the first of December. Everybody from front desk to the restaurant were just great. Thanks for the experience.

Mike G.
Maryville, Illinois

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

I'm glad you found us a great place to stay and that you would recommend us to anybody that asks about Branson. I'm so happy to hear everybody from our front desk to our restaurant staff were just great. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We always stay at Radisson in Branson, but a booking snafu landed us at the Clarion! It is a beautiful hotel. I was disappointed that all the rooms in the main/original hotel, with indoor corridors, we're full, so we stayed in the newer add-on building in the back of the property. I had read a few negative reviews about the "Motel 6" rooms in the back and was dreading the stay. However, the rooms were quite nice! They are basic rooms, but very clean. The beds are very comfortable! We had a fridge and microwave in the room. The rooms in the back are actually larger than the those in the main building according to staff. The pool and breakfast area are also located in the back building. We were very comfortable and quite pleased and will definitely consider a return trip! It's hard to beat for the price! The hotel is located next to our favorite shops, The Shops at Grand Village!

Room Tip: For indoor corridor rooms request the upper/main building.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JimboInTheHouse

I'm so glad you found us to be a beautiful hotel and that even though you room was in our exterior enterence tower, you discovered those rooms are also quite nice, very clean, our beds are very comfortable and that the rooms in the back building are actually larger than the those in the main building. I'm happy to hear you were very comfortable and quite pleased. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

The beds were extremely comfortable. The rooms had nice low lighting and we didn't hear anyone next to us. The staff gets a 5 star on politeness. The free breakfast was great to. No complaints here. I highly recommend

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank irresistible72

I'm happy to hear our beds were extremely comfortable for you, that our room had nice low lighting and you didn't hear anyone next to you. Thank you for giving our staff a 5 star on politeness and that you found our free breakfast was great to. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Excellent rating is not good enough for the Clarion! I was in Branson late week with a travel group when the ice/snow storm hit! We were not able to get the motor coach out of the parking lot and choose to stay an extra night - mainly for the safety of the passengers - sure didn't want to be out on the road with the conditions as they were! The Clarion is lucky to have a wonderful and dedicated maintenance person, Juan, on staff! He was fantastic and worked very hard for the two days of the storm that we were there to be sure everything was cleared as much as possible! The snow was coming down faster than he could shovel - but believe me - he was out there working to get it cleared and he always had a smile on his face! Tim Dent, hotel manager, was there to lend a hand when needed, also Sharon and Kathy were always ready and willing to help us with anything we needed. We were very well taken care of during our extended stay! I feel that everyone at the hotel went above and beyond to make us at home! I know that there were several others behind the scene that I have not mentioned - so all I can say is all the staff were great!!! I highly recommend the Clarion Hotel at the Palace when you are in Branson and I know that I will stay with them on future trips!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank techone

Thank you for your review: "Best Hotel ever!!!! I'm so happy to hear your praise for us, that our excellent rating is not good enough for us. I agree that our staff is second to none. I'm glad you discovered that as well when your bus group got stuck in the snow and ice storm. I've informed Juan, Sharon & Kathy of your kind words in your review. I'm glad you felt that everyone at the hotel went above and beyond to make you all feel at home and that our staff were great!!! Thank you again for your glowing review.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Can't say enough good things about the hotel accommodations. Staff went above & beyond for our group. Buckingham Restaurant was outstanding. Rooms were very clean & comfortable. Would recommend to anyone going to Branson. I had the best time ever on a bus trip.

Room Tip: Rooms facing highway have balconies, also rooms on back side have balconies facing outdoor pool.
1  Thank Linda P

I love to hear that you can't say enough good things about our hotel accommodations. I'm so glad to hear our staff went above & beyond for your group and that our Buckingham Restaurant was outstanding. I agree our rooms were very clean & comfortable. I'm so glad you had the best time ever on a bus trip and I'm glad we were part of that.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I was recently on a bus trip to Branson. When I found out we were staying in the Clarion I was very leery because the Clarion here and at the Amanas has really gone down hill. I did then check trip advisor and was a bit relieved to find good reviews. This Clarion is well located, VERY clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms very nice with a cute little balcony we used until the cold front and ice came in. The bar was pleasant and comfortable. The only thing I would change is to have the indoor hall to the breakfast area open when it is cold or rainy and to put a notice in the hall to notify the customers. The breakfast was very good with a fairly good selection. I would suggest however is to very the meat (bacon every day...though they get kudos for it being crisp and non greasy). When our bus was stuck in their lot because of the ice storm the had a contractor come in for plowing and salting. Great job. Will be more than happy to recommend you to friends and family.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have balconies. I would be sure to request one. They are nice and private.
1  Thank DavenportPete

I'm happy to hear you found us to be well located, VERY clean, the staff friendly and helpful & the rooms & balconies very nice. I'm glad to hear you found our breakfast was very good with a fairly good selection. Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

This was our first time staying at this property, and we had a great time. I was a little nervous about what i had seen as far as their reviews online go. Some of them are not that great. I had reserved a double queen in the main building and with a balcony. unlike a lot of the reviews I've seen,THEY ACTUALLY GRANTED MY REQUEST!! The Room was very clean & spacious. Most of all I LOVED the Balcony. The Lobby area was all decorated for Christmas, Big Beautiful Christmas tree and all. Check in & check out was fast. And the staff was friendly, professional. Breakfast was the biggest and best I've had so far in my travels with choice properties. The pool area was a little out dated but still served its purpose. Next time i am in Branson i will consider this property as an option again.

Room Tip: I suggest A Balcony Room in the Main Tower
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mindy M

I'm so happy to hear your first experience at our hotel was a good one. I'm glad to hear you found our room was very clean & spacious and that you loved the balcony and found our check in & check out to be fast and our staff friendly & professional. I agree with you that our breakfast is the biggest and best. Thank you for submitting your review!