“Comfortable stay!”

The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #59 of 140 Hotels in Branson
“Comfortable stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have stayed in the past and we are impress with the rooms. They have clean rooms and very comfortable beds. We were very excited to see Sadies breakfast again. We stayed a couple of years ago and the motel treated us to this and we were so excited to see again this year. Thank you for giving us awesome comfortable beds and an awesome breakfast each morning.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank chris d
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy you enjoy our property, from our comfortable, clean rooms to our free full breakfast buffet. I agree we have the most comfortable beds. Thank you for your stay and for your comments!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Midway, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

A beautiful property for a decent price (if you book early). The Hotel is beautiful with an EXCELLENT location (right on the "Strip" across from the Baldknockers theatre). Wonderful, comfortable rooms with a GREAT bed!

Indoor AND outdoor pool and hot tubs-I sat in the outdoor hot tub and although the jets were not working (I was told the pump was busted) it was very warm and quite relaxing! I had a room in front with a balcony and I sat and watched the traffic go by on the "Strip". I was quite happy.

The restaurant (Buckinhams) is excellent and offers good-fairly priced dail specials. I had an excellent waiter and the food was preparred exquisitley.

Unfortunately I did have two issues: The front desk staff, although very friendly, was extremelly slow. Secondly, this is one of the few Choice Hotel properties that still tries to charge you for a fee for the in-room safe! If you don't object they charge you for the use of the safe (even if you do not use it)!

If I didn't notice it-I would have been stuck. The Clerk was friendly and immediately removed the fee and printed me a new copy of my bill. I just think it's a shame they even try to charge for it!

Room Tip: Ask for ahigher floor (4 or 5) and either on the front (looking at the "Strip" or overlook...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ArkansasEagle
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to hear your comments so that we can try to improve. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our pools, hot tubs, comfy rooms and free breakfast buffet. Thank you for staying with us.
Wylie, Texas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

When I first arrived I chased a gecko out the gap in the front door of my room which happens to be a quarter inch wide. There's so much hot air coming in the front door they're air conditioner can't overcome it. I was put up here by Diamond Resorts and placed in the section that looks like Motel 6 in the back. They told me at the front desk that President George Bush stayed here. He must have been hard up for a place to stay. I asked for a room on the 1st floor and I got a room on the 3rd floor instead. The refrigerator with hot because it was turned off. Like my stay at Mystic Dunes in Florida, not Diamonized.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank William S
Thank you for your review. We strive to make every stay a great one, in this case it appears we fell short. I appreciate your comments and thank you for staying with us.
New London, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Each time we stay here it seems to get better. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and everything for comfort. While the bathrooms are a little small in some rooms, the fixtures allow for great showers and counter space is good. Parking can be an issue as it is on hills, but that is the nature of Branson. The staff will work to ensure handicap parking is kept for those who need it. The lobby, pools, facilities are well maintained and clean. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms with two queens don't offer much space for an easy chair and table but they are in the roo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank james c
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay each time and glad to hear we are getting better with age :-) I thank you for your review and we will see you again soon, I hope. Thanks again.
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights Easter Weekend. We received a very good rate since it is still the off season $79/night. Our room was on the 6th floor of the main building facing the Hwy. I think I would have preferred the rooms facing the pool since in the evening it would have been more relaxing while sitting on the balcony. The outdoor lights in the front of the building made a LOUD buzzing noise which was not pleasant while on the balcony but we did not notice the noise while in our room. Our room was clean and overall nice. We had a King bed and it was very comfortable..not too soft and not too hard..just right. They do not have the new table lamps with the outlets in them or a power strip by the TV so I had to reach behind the end stand and unplug the lamp and alarm clock from the wall so I could plug in my chargers for cell phone and IPad. I used the Wi Fi password and easily accessed the internet while I was in my room.
I cant say much about the staff since we had little contact with them. Check in was easy and they were friendly enough.
The pool area indoor and out were nice and clean. Make sure you get instructions from the front desk on how to get to the pool areas or you may have a hard time finding them.
Like many spots on the strip the parking is on an incline so we chose not to park directly in from of the building so our car would not get dinged. There are a couple of spots in front that are singles and parking in the rear if you don't mind walking if your in the main building.
We got breakfast vouchers for Sadies right next door. They have a live country singer and a nice country feel. The breakfast was OK not the most impressive but got the job done. The biscuits were very good and the staff was great.
Our stay overall was pleasant even my husband was pleased and he is very Picky when it comes to cleanliness. Would I recommend this place. Yes.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 6th floor of the main building facing the Hwy. I think I would have preferred th...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Denise J
Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay. In the future as long as we have availability for rooms over the pool, simply ask for one and we will be happy to accomodate your request, based on availablity. I'm so glad to hear you found our rooms and pools to be clean and comfortable. I hope you will stay with us again when you visit Branson again in the future.
Jenison, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Having stayed here twice before, and knowing that I faced a 900 mile, 14 hour drive from Albuquerque to Branson in just one day, I made reservations for the Clarion ahead of time. We arrived at 9:00pm after leaving Albuquerque at 5:00 am, and were pleased to find our room waiting for us, and a very nice gentleman who was very accommodating to two weary travelers! In fact, even though I had driven so long and so far, the next morning I woke up at 5:00, and so as not to disturb my wife, I went down to the lobby for a cup of tea. The only drinks available down there were regular and decafe coffee, but "Doc" , the gentleman on duty, went into the kitchen supplies and got me two teabags since that is my drink of preference. What was even more impressive to me was, even though we stated that we didn't need the housekeeping to change our bedding or towels, the next two days we found extra teabags in our room!! The gentleman must have written down my preference for tea and told the housekeeping to leave some bags in my room, even though I never asked him to. Now that's what I call service!!!
When we were checking out, I noticed a phone charge listed on my bill, even though we never used the phone. In fact , it was for a time during which we were watching one of the shows. I offered to show Nancy, the person who was behind the desk at the time, the receipt which showed that we were at the theater at the time that the call was placed, but she said that was not necessary, and she cheerfully refunded the amount of the call. Again, though it seems like a small thing, this is the kind of service that will keep me coming back, and will have me suggesting this hotel to everyone who mentions to me that they are going to Branson!!

Room Tip: Even though there was a higher price to stay at the building that faces the main street, it was well...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alan B
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy you found our staff to be so friendly and accomodating. I believe that's one of the things that sets us apart from the rest. We will hopefully see you again soon when you visit Branson in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the Deluxe Family Suite! Amazing room! Had a patio! Very convenient. Short distance from the pool! Which was good. Great and friendly staff! Rooms clean. I recommend this hotel to anyone! Every time we come to Branson we stay here!

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank jakeryan1
I'm so glad you had an AMAZING stay with us! I'm so happy you found your room to be amazing and convenient, our staff to be great and friendly and our rooms clean. I'm ecstatic that we have your loyalty and that you will be staying with us everytime you visit Branson in the future! Thank you so much for you review.