“Memorial Day Weekend Stay in Branson”

The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #59 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Memorial Day Weekend Stay in Branson”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I have visited Branson on numerous occasions and this was my first stay at The Clarion. All of the rooms included a balcony with a great view of the strip or the outdoor pool. Also the hotel was able to accommodate the 45 people in my group and allowed all of us to have rooms on the same floor. This hotel is right off the main strip and is within walking distance of the outlet mall and various other attractions. I enjoyed the free breakfast every morning at Sadie's which included free live music during my meal by an excellent musician. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Branson Missouri!!!

1 Thank Monee' R
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm thrilled to hear you plan to return and stay with us again in the future. Thanks again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Moline, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our Navy ship reunion was held at this hotel in May 2014. It was a very good experience overall. The rooms are well furnished, & the showers were great. Could use a little more room in the bathroom though. Wi-Fi is a little tricky to get onto with a smart phone. The parking lot is not flat, so watch your car doors. OK, so the negatives are nit picky.

Buckingham Restaurant is an excellent place to eat.

Our hospitality room was taken care of by Joe Cuna, Food & Beverage Director, and you cannot find a better man to take care of your reunion needs. He was just super! He's a veteran, & took care of us in excellent fashion.

We ate breakfast, sometimes lunch, at Saddie's next door. They have very good food, and a 20% discount for Clarion patrons.

I have no problem staying at the Clarion in the future. I asked our group about the hotel & there wasn't a gripe in the room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful reunion with us. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

My first time staying at this hotel. Although, my parents stay here at least twice a year. Doubtful they will go back after this visit. Our room was dirty. With large dead spiders in various parts of the room including the bathrooms where they were easily spotted. We had to ask for things like Kleenex (it was a huge room, but had 0 tissues), soap and extra toilet paper. We called the front desk to ask for the items and stated we would pick them up on the way back from dinner. When we stopped at the desk later for the items, the woman was rude to my mother. My mom had to ask for each individual item again even though they were sitting waiting for us. Why not give her the few things requested rather than having her ask for the tissues? Put the tissues on the counter. Then, for the soap. Put the soap on the counter, etc. Ridiculous to make her list every item one at a time when the front desk worker clearly had them all sitting there waiting for us. We stayed 2 nights, but after the first night, one bed out of three was made. Dirty towels left behind. Very displeased with cleanliness and rude staff. Only nice parts were the pool and the breakfast at Sadie's. Could not wait to leave.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
I'm so very sorry for the problems you encountered during your stay. We strive to assure everyone's stay is a wonderful one, in this case it appears we fell short. I wish you would give us another chance in the future. Again, I apologize.
Texarkana, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I really like this hotel. My husband & I have stayed here the last 3 visits to Branson. The beds are very comfortable and rooms are nice. You get a great full breakfast buffet included with your room. You need to book early on holidays. My only disappointment this time was, I booked 2 rooms for memorial weekend 3 months in advance. When we arrived they were on different floors. I was told I did not make specific request. So if you want your rooms together be sure & state that. Also part of the view in 417 is of the roof. So request not to be put in that room. Everything else was great.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy you like our hotel. Thank you also for your loyalty, staying here the last 3 visits to Branson. I agree our beds are very comfortable and rooms are nice, our breakfast buffet included with your room is a great one. I'm so happy to hear that everything else was great.

Thank you again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My son was getting married in Branson and myself, husband, best man,friends, family and bride and groom all stayed here. The hotel is absolutely lovely and looks very grand from the outsideI. Inside the staff are warm, friendly and extremely polite.Nothing was too much trouble for them
.My husband and I had a room which overlooked the pool and it was a lovely setting and not at all noisy.The room itself was very clean with 2 big beds. We only used one as it was the size of an English King size and it was so comfy.
The breakfast was served in a diner called "Sadies" about 20 feet away from the hotel and it was great. The food was delicious and you could have as much as you wanted from a very good buffet .English cereal, fruit and yoghurt along with American pancakes and crispy bacon etc was on offer (and extremely delicious) Tea and coffee were always being offered.

The hotel had 2 pools one inside and the other out. The outdoor pool was a big help in cooling down from the high temperatures.
There was an on site restaurant but as the hotel was situated on the strip there were plenty of places to eat just steps away from the hotel.
There was plenty to see and do in the surrounding areas and plenty of sun loungers to just lie in the sun and chill out.
This has to be one of my most favourite hotels that I've stayed in and I look forward to having an excuse to go back.

Room Tip: Our room on the 1st floor (which was down in the lift) was very quiet even though it overlooked the...
1 Thank Patsypurdy
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our staff loved visiting with your family and friends and enjoyed listening to your Brittish accents. I thank you for your kind words and we hope we will see you all again soon. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
El Dorado Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

The 2014 Duncan Reunion was held at the Clarion in Branson, MO. They treated us like royalty. It was clean, quiet and reasonably priced. Joe Cuna, one of the employees, was the greatest to work with. He showed such respect for the veterans and prepared a surprise for them at the end of the reunion. Several of the Duncaneers remarked that it was the best reunion they had ever had. Thank you, Clarion staff!

Room Tip: All of the rooms were good. The only problem I saw was the size of the bathrooms----small. But how m...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
I'm so happy you and your fellow shipmates enjoyed your stay so much. We LOVE our military groups and try to treat you the way you deserve, like the kings and queens you are who defended our country and sacrificed so much for us. I'm thrilled you had such a fabulous reunion, thank you for your comments and thank you for your service.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have stayed in the past and we are impress with the rooms. They have clean rooms and very comfortable beds. We were very excited to see Sadies breakfast again. We stayed a couple of years ago and the motel treated us to this and we were so excited to see again this year. Thank you for giving us awesome comfortable beds and an awesome breakfast each morning.

1 Thank chris d
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy you enjoy our property, from our comfortable, clean rooms to our free full breakfast buffet. I agree we have the most comfortable beds. Thank you for your stay and for your comments!