“Great Hotel”

Ranked #58 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Tulsa
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel has a great location. The staff is very nice. The room was very clean. I loved that the room had a fridge, microwave, and safe. The balcony is nice. The best part is how comfortable the beds are. They are amazing. Both pool areas are kept in great condition. My kids loved the pool. I will definitely stay here again.

If I had to say anything negative it would be that there are not many outlets in the room to charge our phones and tablets. We had room 317 next to a maid's closet. The maid woke me up in the morning because she was yelling down the hall to someone and things were banging around in the closet loudly. It wasn't a big enough problem to deter me from coming back, but enough to be mentioned. I also appreciate the free breakfast, but Sadies does not have good food.

1 Thank Karen T
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I agree we have a great location, very nice staff, very clean rooms & VERY comfortable beds. I'm happy to hear you also enjoyed our balconies and pools. I'm sorry you had a bit of a noise issue, I will speak to my staff in that regard. Thank you for your review and I hope we will see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 June 2014

When I walked in my room I was amazed on how clean it is !! The breakfast a Sadies side board was horrible!! Swimming pool was AWSOME !! View from highway was great!! Swimming pool was awesome! I recommend staying here!!

Room Tip: reserve the plaza !! STAY on 619 Higher up less noise
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, I'm sorry however to hear you didn't enjoy the breakfast. Hopefully we can improve on that the next time you stay with us. We hope to see you soon. Thank you again.
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our trip to Branson. The room was spotless and well equipped. the part that we always notice is the hospitality. This hotel has it going on. The folks checking us in knew exactly what they were doing. No on-the-job-training. Management had it dialed in and everyone made things run smooth. They were busy, but you wouldn't know that by watching. No one looked overwhelmed, they just did their thing and SMILED.

I didn't know it, but the room at this Clarion included a buffet breakfast next door at Sadies Sideboard.

We will take another trip to Branson and we will not shop for hotels. We have one already selected.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor so you can enjoy the view of Branson and the Ozarks.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank OzarkTraveler2010
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you so much for you review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and all our ammenities. I hope we will see you again real soon when you visit Branson in the future!
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have been working with Kathy Richardson, the Director of Sales, for the past 6 months putting together a family reunion for our family. You never know if things are going to go off as planned, and I can tell you that she did a wonderful job. Everything was great. Love the hotel and amenities. Only part that was very disappointing was the breakfast. It was included in the price; however, it was very poor quality which came with a bug in my oatmeal! This, however, had nothing to do with the excellent level of service we received from Kathy and the staff.

Room Tip: We were in the "King leisure" room, which was well worth the extra amount charged for the...
1 Thank khendersen1242
I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful family reunion. It's so nice to be able to get together and catch up with your loved ones. I'm sorry to hear about the problem you encountered at breakfast. I will look into that immediately. Thank you again so much and I hope we will see you again real soon.
LittleTown, Ar
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

They have a bugs. We stayed mon and Tues night last week (June 2 & 3). We were able to ignore (kind of) the roach crawling on the wall in the hall to our room (416), but just couldn't ignore the one we found one morning on the bathroom counter. I sent an email to the address for Clarion customer service and received a response the next day asking for more information. I replied back with the requested info, and haven't heard anything since. No apology, no "we will take care of this bug problem", nothing! Not a place I care to stay at.

On a positive note, the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Cathy T
Firstly, as soon as we got your complaint, we called out our exterminator immediately. We have our rooms and hallways sprayed monthly and they made a special trip to re-spray your room. The exterminator said they are German Flying Insects and probably flew in from the balcony. Secondly, I sent you a formal letter of apology immediately through the mail but you probably hadn't gotten it yet when you wrote your review. I'm very sorry.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 4 June 2014

For the second year we chose the Clarion for the Westpac'rs reunion. All our future reunions are planned for this great hotel. Great accomodations and staff. Strongly recommended to anyone planning a reunion or other function.

Garland Davis

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
I'm so happy to hear your reunion went so wonderfully. Thank you for your business and for your loyalty. We hope to see you again real soon.
Reeds Spring, Missouri
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Asia Sailor Westpac'rs Association held its second annual reunion at the Clarion Hotel in Branson, MO for the second time. Our members were treated like royalty with superb service by all members of the hotel staff. A special note of thanks goes out to Kathy Richardson Director of sales for her tireless work in keeping track of our room block and Tim Dent General Manager that always seems to somehow keep all the balls in the air at the same time. As we sailors like to say Bravo Zulu. If you have reunion planning to do, this venue is highly recommended and excels in all areas of: Value, Service, Cleanliness, Location and Room Quality. Mac-OUT

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear you had another great reunion with us and plan to again next year. I agree our sales staff are top notch and I thank you for your service!