“Wonderful stay!”

The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #56 of 140 Hotels in Branson
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband, kids and I took a short 3 day vacation to Branson just to get away. We decided to stay at the Clarion due to the reviews and i'm So glad we did! The inside of the lobby is very pretty, clean and smells fresh. I was a disappointed when we walked up to the front desk and the older gentleman working there was on the phone. He didn't even take a second to acknowledge us or say "just a moment" or anything. So after he was finished with That call he turned around and took Another call! all the while ignoring us! He saw us when we walked in the building so I knew he Knew we were there. So another gentleman walked up and helped us. He was really nice and noticed that i'd reserved a disabled persons room and asked if we Needed a room for disabilities. We didn't but when I made the reservations Online it was about all that was left. So he asked if our kids were swimmers and then gave us an Awesome room right near the pool! the balcony was right at the pool so we could open the door and watch our kids swim. They are older lol. I was afraid of the noise from the pool but honestly we couldn't hear it. Our room was so fresh and Clean! the only not so great thing was the exhaust fan didn't work in the bathroom, the toilet kept running after you flushed until you jiggled the handle and there was a patch of mold on the ceiling above the shower. I donl't like that the sink is Inside the bathroom. beds are So comfortable! Didn't want to leave the pillows! lol. You might ask to be further away from the v ending machines etc due to the Pepsi man waking me up this morning banging his crates trying to fill the machine up! That man Was Loud! The buckinghams restruant was abit of a disappointment! We didn't try the food but my husband and I wanted to go have a drink at the bar and it was Closed at 9:00pm!

Room Tip: If you have kids who swim i'd choose a room on the First floor. We had room 102 and it was nice...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank shelsam
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful get away! I'm sorry to hear about the gentleman at the desk not taking care of you very quickly. Please accept my apologies about that. Regardless I'm so glad the rest of your stay was relaxing and enjoyable. I hope you will stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excellent location, but that's only the beginning. The professionalism shown by the hotel and restaurant staff is only equalled by the clean comfortable suites. The pools,exercise room,and ample parking are amenities that make the per night price an incredible value. A very enjoyable 4th of July weekend!!!

Room Tip: The 2 family suite is a great value. Also, the George Bush suite is very comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for the compliments! I'm so happy to hear our staff was so attentive and that your rooms were clean and comfortable. I'm very glad you enjoyed your holiday with us! Please consider having your reunion with us again. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A really nice hotel! Very clean rooms, well equipped (fridge & several other nice amenities) and a nice balcony overlooking the pool. Lots of parking and a friendly & helpful staff. Great location on the "Strip" - Hwy 76 - where everything else is located.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed at the Clarion Hotel at the Palace in June 2014. The room was spotless. The pool was beautiful and looked spotless as well. The restaurant served outstanding steaks. The service was wonderful. The shopping next door is great for buying gifts for the people back home.

Room Tip: We stayed in the front of the hotel with balcony overlooking the pool. We were very happy with our r...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Pat T
I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We have the best staff and I'm happy to hear your room was spotless. I want to thank you for your business and your review and I hope you will stay with us again if you visit Branson in the future.
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 1 July 2014

2 nights, 20 rooms, all hard a great time with no complaints. pool, outdoor dinning or a large indoor dinning room. Raining all week-end so we were in the hotel a lot. Plenty of parking and a very helpful staff. We will go back again!

Room Tip: Location is not a problem, just a little longer elevator ride.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy your group enjoyed their stay! I hope you will come back and visit us again in the future.
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

When I was young we stayed here every time my family came to Branson. Now I am so excited to bring our kids to share in the fun! We are coming to stay this weekend and as I was packing I wondered if you allow pool toys in your pools. Like pool noodles, floaties...thanks for helping me know what to pack!:)

• Stayed July 2014
Absolutely you can bring pool toys! Enjoy your stay!
Tulsa
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel has a great location. The staff is very nice. The room was very clean. I loved that the room had a fridge, microwave, and safe. The balcony is nice. The best part is how comfortable the beds are. They are amazing. Both pool areas are kept in great condition. My kids loved the pool. I will definitely stay here again.

If I had to say anything negative it would be that there are not many outlets in the room to charge our phones and tablets. We had room 317 next to a maid's closet. The maid woke me up in the morning because she was yelling down the hall to someone and things were banging around in the closet loudly. It wasn't a big enough problem to deter me from coming back, but enough to be mentioned. I also appreciate the free breakfast, but Sadies does not have good food.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Karen T
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I agree we have a great location, very nice staff, very clean rooms & VERY comfortable beds. I'm happy to hear you also enjoyed our balconies and pools. I'm sorry you had a bit of a noise issue, I will speak to my staff in that regard. Thank you for your review and I hope we will see you again soon.