“Awesome Get Away!! <3”

Lodges at Timber Ridge Branson
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Booked Through Hotels.com as a overnight with my boyfriend on Jan 8. We stayed in the One bedroom with the Jucuzzi tub and the TWO fireplaces. The kitchen was stocked, down to a wine opener, had everything I needed to make a perfect dinner and breakfast:-) The resort is an ideal distance, close enough I ran up to the gas station for juice but away from the "Branson" feel. Everything was perfect, the rainfall shower, which is huge, the comfy sofa and bed. Did I mention it was CLEAN!! Indeed, a wonderful stay. In fact we just booked again for this next week for another one night stay.. only wish we had more time to spend a few days. Also, the staff is amazing... Only thing that was odd was trying to find the place on GPS, go to the WELK RESORT to check in. i actually rely on tripadvisor reviews for a lot of my online bookings and I'll post how this next stay goes!

Room Tip: Get the One bedroom w/ fireplace as the one bedroom studio I've been told doesn't have a ful...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happy2tellall

Reviewed 17 January 2013

The one bedroom apartment was nice but being a handicapped room it did not have a tub, which would have been very relaxing. If you go to Branson do not go following Christmas as most of the shows close down for the winter. The room at the Lodges was great.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph I
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We stayed at the Welk January 1-4, 2013. As with our previous stays, it was wonderful! The Lodges at Timber Ridge are in a beautiful setting and are very clean. The full kitchen had all the basics necessary for us to be able to do our own cooking. The indoor splash-a-torium is great for the kids. There's so much to do on site that we could stay for days and never leave the resort. We took two guests who had never been there before and they were quite impressed with the accommodations. This was our fourth trip to the Welk, and each time it has been a fabulous stay!!! Great accommodations and a very friendly and helpful staff. We have recommended the Welk to several people when we talk about our trips to Branson. The kids love it as well, and we believe we're making a lot of good memories for them by staying at the Welk.

Room Tip: The ground floors are convenient if planning to use the outdoor grills.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Even though so much of Branson is closed in January, I took my daughter and two grandkids to Branson for a laid back long weekend. I thought I had booked a suite in the hotel at the Welk (because of the price), but when I got there I discovered that I had actually booked a large one bedroom lodge room. WOW!!! This is easily the nicest place I have stayed in Branson. It looked brand new, with granite counters, two fireplaces, jacuzzi tub, HUGE shower with three showerheads, full kitchen, big patio, etc. It was also stocked better than other condos I have stayed in. It had plenty of trash bags, towels, paper towels, soap, laundry soap, etc. I never had to ask housekeeping for anything while I was there. It is also very quiet. In other condos, I had noticed that I could really hear my neighbors. I never heard a peep from the other guests.

Also, the splashatorium (indoor pool) was great! The pool water was warm and the hot tub/spa was big enough that it never felt crowded. The staff was incredibly friendly too. I will definitely book here again!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Anthony Z
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Timber Ridge at Welk Resorts, Branson is an altogether perfect getaway. The log-cabin theme, inside and out, with a setting above a pond and back up against a natural forest creates a peaceful retreat from the garish lights of "the strip" in Branson. Available as part of the Interval International program, it is one of the few resorts with a strong wifi signal in the room. We've spent time at resorts near high-priced ski areas in Colorado, and none were any better than Timber Ridge. With a welcoming gas fireplace in both the bedroom and the living room, a chilly night is just and excuse for romance. Turn on the Bose sound system and ....
The resort also boasts and indoor-outdoor pool and splash attraction; a clean indoor workout room; and the Welk Resort Hotel Theater. The Tony Orlando Christmas show was easily one of the best in Branson. There are also directed activities for children and adults throughout the week.
The concierge is especially helpful at getting you tickets to any of the shows and attractions in Branson. She is also an expert at using the Blue, Red or Yellow routes to avoid the periodic traffic jams in Branson whenever the theaters open for shows.

Room Tip: The Cedar or the Pine units of the Timber Lodge sit right above the pond and waterwheel, with balcon...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MacPoole
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stayed in a room in one of the lodges on the hill in October. A beautiful room, with a sunken hot tub, gas fireplace, comfortable bed, in-room washer and dryer, working kitchen - all very, very comfortable. Went to the restaurant which, while not fancy, had healthy choices - a salad bar, soups, meats that weren't all deep fried - in short, a respite from many of the Branson offerings. Everything was clean, neat, in good order. It was a little chilly to sample the pool and rec center, though it looked excellent. We'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Again, we stayed in the Lodge - it was a great place to be.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LeChat123
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We stayed at the Welk resort September 1-8, 2012. We were a party of 3 adults and one child. We got a large one bedroom unit. We were impressed with the rustic lodge finishes and its space. My 30 yr old niece said "this is bigger than my apt", which is true.

My son loved the splashatorium. He's only 3, though, and loves any pool. Older kids seemed to enjoy it too. Looks like their pics on the web.

The rest of the resort was well maintained and the staff all said hi to us when we came into contact with them. Even got to know one girl from the recreation staff on a first name basis.

The staff was nice but the front desk people need more training re available attractions, etc. Also, we called for extra room supplies three times. Once we waited a long time (didn't think about timing it), the second time was well over 30 minutes and the last time was at least that long. When I questioned the person at my door on the third time, she said she just got the call (from the front desk, i presume).

Overall, I would recommend this place. We have a time share and traded into it. So if we don't have a guarantee of getting it but if we go and trade is available, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: stay in the lodges. we didn't stay in the hotel or even see the inside of it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family