“Another wonderful stay”

Village At Indian Point
Ranked #12 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This is my family's 2nd stay here and it did not disappoint. We had a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo that had a beautiful view of the lake that could be seen from the master bedroom & living room, as well as the balcony. We enjoyed the pools and the hot tub. My only suggestion would be that children not be allowed in the hot tub, but I understand that's probably unrealistic at this family friendly place. This year I used the staff not only to reserve our condo, but to purchase all of our attraction and show tickets as well. It was so nice to receive all of our tickets at check-in. Thank you Village at Indian Point and we'll see you next year!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

The condo here was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed. It really felt like home. It was decorated so cute and was spotlessly clean. The deck was huge. It also had a nice indoor pool, hot tub, and gameroom that our kids loved!! We also really enjoyed the private fishing doc. We have decided to make a family trip here every year. It was right next to Silver Dollar City so it was really convenient.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The front desk was helpful, but not very warm. The condo was nice, but be aware lake front does not mean lake view. That was disappointing discovery after making reservations online. In fact the only view of the lake at the facilities seemed to be a small one from the deck of the pool unless you actually went to their dock. The condo was well equipped, and the pools were okay - not impressive. The game room for the kids was inadequate to serve a complex of kids and out of touch with what kids want. The lodge we were in was noisy around the weekend. Their location is good in relation to Silver Dollar City and the marina. No serious complaints, but no "wows" either. As condo properties go, average overall, considering the price.

Room Tip: Only reserve by phone so you know exactly what you are getting.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank heehawbr549
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

We were happy with the condo, but really don't understand how it gets such high ratings. Front desk people are not very friendly. The condo is not as clean as many others. Killed at least 5 spiders.
The TV's were small! One was smaller than my computer monitor. We didn't spend much time watching anyway, but for the couple of times that we did, it would have been nice to have a normal size tv.
Location is good. We like Indian Point area.
The deck was spacious with a good view. A nice place to hang out after a ling day.
The pool is nice.

We have been to Branson at least a dozen times over the past 5 years, so we can compare to many places. Overall it was an ok place to stay. We just didn't see it as above average.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank wdfree
Reviewed 5 June 2013

With a family of four we had plenty of room in the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. The view from the deck was amazing and my favorite part of the condo. I also liked that the owner of the "time share" had left a guest book advising who they were and wanted to know about us. My only complaint was when I asked for extra towels I was told my condo had a washer and dryer in it and then I was offered laundry detergent that I could purchase from the office.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We have probably stayed at VIP for about half a dozen times over the last 10 years. This trip I even looked at other places and still came back to VIP and I am so glad we did. The location is great. We are a family that likes to get away when we "get away" and you can do that here. The lodges look like big log cabins and each condo is tastefully decorated and clean. With 3 boys it is a HUGE benefit to have a washer and dryer available so I can pack lighter and not go home with a bag of dirty laundry. Have a kitchen is convenient and I think the condos are nicely equipped with what you might need for a long weekend. Convenient access to/from Silver Dollar City and not too far from the strip but far enough away you can get away from it. The kids loved the pools and dad and I even shot a couple of games of pool in the game room. The pool areas are beautiful and clean. If you want to be in the middle of the noise and congestion, this place isn't for you. If you want to relax and have some peace and quiet in a beautiful setting, make your reservations now. Love that they have AAA discount and have special offers for each season. I don't think there will be another place we will stay when we go to Branson. Why would we??

2  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We enjoyed this place so much last year that we came back again. Can't beat the view and the Condos are just awesome. Clean and spacious. The only thing is I wish the indoor pool was warmer. Had a great time here again. Would surely recommend.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family